dorathekiller97

Instant Crash on Aurora

So i start up my RGH with my plugins

1.xbdm.xex

2. Edge Offline.xex

3.JRPC.xex

4. JRPC2.xex

5. XRPC.xex

And my default path is, if you may have guessed Aurora. Internet or no internet when it boots on you can see the screen, then it dims down. You hear the Xnotify telling you a Fatal Crash was intercepted then it shuts itself down. :( Anybody got a solution?

First up, disable all of those plugins and see if it still happens... if it does, we can look further into the problem by you supplying the logs...

This plugins is for stealh live? Or may be I am wrong.  I never use somthing like this, and not will be. Just curious is this realy work?

This plugins is for stealh live? Or may be I am wrong.  I never use somthing like this, and not will be. Just curious is this realy work?

One of those plugins is probably for that, but we don't support use of anything that takes you on Xbox Live with a hacked system... Most of them are for trainer/modmenu's

One of those plugins is probably for that, but we don't support use of anything that takes you on Xbox Live with a hacked system... Most of them are for trainer/modmenu's

Thanks for answer. Live, trainers not interest for me. I just thinked that no way to play live with RGH/Jtag . 

First up, disable all of those plugins and see if it still happens... if it does, we can look further into the problem by you supplying the logs...

I dont know why it happened. I couldnt even turn on my xbox correctly so i had to use a flash drive to get a new Launch.ini and Remove all the plugins and then i put them back and it works now for some reason. I dont know why it happened, but somehow i fixed it. o.o Thank you for your suggestions! <3