RealModScene
Chrishockey55

xeBuild 1.16 & xeBuild GUI 2.097 17489 kernel support added

– fix missing fsroot offset correction on big block machines (thanks BugReporter, mik30, nexus!)

– add additional diagnostic output to mobile data detection when -v2 is specified

– document dummy ‘extract’ mode which currently only performs dump loading and verification for diagnostics

– account for 1 page mobile*.dat delete entries

– show all fuses with client -i

– fix mmc only detecting fsroot when scanning for mobile*.dat (thanks liquidzorch!)

– now possible to specify external/optional/addon patches in perbuild ini file

– add 17489

* 2.097 *

– Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.16

– Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.16

– Updated: Now building 2.0.17489.0

xeBuild_1.16.zip

xeBuild_GUI_2.097.rar

• Like 12

Hello guy's thank a lot for this new version and to your great work ! but, the corona v2 4g is supported ? can i do it ?

thank you again ;)

Hey thank you for your quickly Answer. so now i've just one question, i f i do the update, can i read any disk after ? cause the last time i did the update, it was impossible.." sorry if i'm repeat..." i just don't want to rekt my xbox again ^^ :/ thank's anyway ;)

Plz help 

I have updated my jtag to the 17489 kernel version and when i start xbox after logo end xbox shut down i had update it before with no problems

Plz help 

I have updated my jtag to the 17489 kernel version and when i start xbox after logo end xbox shut down i had update it before with no problems

Are you using any dashlaunch plugins? what did you use to update it with exactly? do you have any logs of the process?

Most likely you used one of the unofficial packages out there with dashlaunch plugins which are used to go on XBL, these often have measures in place to keep you from getting anywhere without paying them (such as turning off the console if you haven't paid them for the service)

I didn't use any plugins just extracted flashdmp.bin via simple nand flasher and updated with the latest kernel that i download it from this topic 

I didn't use any plugins just extracted flashdmp.bin via simple nand flasher and updated with the latest kernel that i download it from this topic

Ok, that's odd, can you send me the flashdmp.bin, updflash.bin and the logs?

Ok it's good that i got it back to the previous kernel and it work

Now i am hesitate to re installing the new kernel

I just did as "Jtag Tutorial #39 by xXModdedWarfareXx' and that what happened

I don't want to bother you sir and take your time, i am an offline player so what i need to know is there any upcoming game will require the new kernel? 

what i need to know is there any upcoming game will require the new kernel?

I wish my crystal ball wasn't broken so i could actually answer that question...

Try following the tutorial linked to from my signature below

Hi, i hope someone can help me with the following problem. I have put the latest dashlaunch installer to  my Xbox360 and after that used the command line in the xebuild folder and entered xebuild update -f 17489 -ip (my ipadress) and hit enter. Normally this works out fine (have done it like this for many times before). But now unfortunatly it says: an unhandled exception 0 x c0000005 has occured, exiting. I have tried it a couple of times, but still the same problem.​

Hi, i hope someone can help me with the following problem. I have put the latest dashlaunch installer to  my Xbox360 and after that used the command line in the xebuild folder and entered xebuild update -f 17489 -ip (my ipadress) and hit enter. Normally this works out fine (have done it like this for many times before). But now unfortunatly it says: an unhandled exception 0 x c0000005 has occured, exiting. I have tried it a couple of times, but still the same problem.​

Send me the debug.log file, and we can investigate why xeBuild crashed

where do i find this, i only see a build.log file?

That's the one, sorry, my memory sucks at times...

I'll forward the information to the team so we can find the cause of it, but from the looks of it, it's failing right after the remapping...

Okay, thanks, hope you can help me make it work.

In your particular case, you should be able to just go with disabling the remapping, since the remap isn't required for that block (according to the message) this would solve the problem

I'm sorry, but i have no idea what you mean, What is remapping, and how do i disable this? I just followed a tutorial to update, but don't know how it really works.

• Like 1

Never mind, i followed your tutorial on updating the kernel, and now everything works out fine. Only thing is it takes more time for the system to boot. Thanks for the great tut.

Hi. I'm not too sure of my xbox details off hand, but what is the purpose of updating this. Do I need to? Everything works fine for once on my rgh2 lol. I'm not sure what xebuild is etc. I remember updating my kernel or fsd before is this the same thing

Hi. I'm not too sure of my xbox details off hand, but what is the purpose of updating this. Do I need to? Everything works fine for once on my rgh2 lol. I'm not sure what xebuild is etc. I remember updating my kernel or fsd before is this the same thing

If everything is working fine for you, don't update it, what's the point?

These tools are all related to the kernel, if you want to play a newer game it's a good idea to update as they might be using functions which were added with the new kernel update... xeBuild/xeBuild GUI are both for generating a new NAND for your console with a new/different kernel version, xeBuild GUI is essentially a graphical frontend for xeBuild