RealModScene
Chrishockey55

Dashlaunch 3.16 : 17489 kernel support added

Is possible Downgrade back to 17489?

Just follow my tutorial for Kernel upgrade below...

It's not the official dashlaunch installed in your nand, it's a patched version... there's a pretty big difference between official working and unofficial working ;)

Let is worth DL15 unofficial.

How come the official DL16 kernel 17502, so gladly will set. :)

Let is worth DL15 unofficial.

How come the official DL16 kernel 17502, so gladly will set. :)

?? Official one is locked down for good reason, it does additional things that may or may not be forwards compatible, also... there are no official releases supporting 17502 yet, there won't be for a while either as we are running tests and making sure things work, we also don't support xbl hackers whom are the only ones that really need 17502 atm...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Good morning what can i make when i have the kernel 17502? there is standing that the kernel don't will work with ds because its not kompatible?

Thanks a lot for help

You can download the official versions and reflash your nand...

Unfortunately it says that my kernel version (2.0.17489.0 ) it is no supported, what can I do? just today I recieved my Corona 4GB with RGH (x360run) so I´m kinda noob. it has XeX menu 1.1 and FSD3.

Btw how many xex menu versions are? I found some 1.2 ,1.3, 1.4 but with no download link, kinda consfusing.

1.1 is latest official xexmenu, beyond that it's unofficial mods of it which i wouldn't trust

Sent from my SM-G903F

And about Dashlaunch? I can´t install it even having a supported kernel, it says it is not.

I don't know why that happened to you, did you download it from here? this specific thread?

I'd recommend that you don't actually update dashlaunch using the installer, but rather do so at buildtime with xeBuild GUI or similar (when you update the kernel) and of course, make sure you're only using official packages as the others may contain patches that are no good, which may result in unforseen issues such as this one...

I don't know why that happened to you, did you download it from here? this specific thread?

I'd recommend that you don't actually update dashlaunch using the installer, but rather do so at buildtime with xeBuild GUI or similar (when you update the kernel) and of course, make sure you're only using official packages as the others may contain patches that are no good, which may result in unforseen issues such as this one...

Yes, i downloaded everything from here. but this happened me when using xeGui: "ERROR: Can't determine it block is too big or too small...(this is a sign that your nand is not properly dumped)" wtf!. when dumping the nand everything was fine (48mb) .-. It doesn't let me view nothing in the image viewer in tools. Also, when I updated the file I didnt change the kernel version on xeGUI (default was 17502) and I have 17489 does it matter or not? I wont update nothing till some one answer. Also, I have a corona v2 4g.

You should read the tutorial linked in my signature below, it explains how to update 4g corona consoles aswell... there are a few specific things to do with those, 48mb is correct and the tool doesn't understand it, so that message is normal

Sent from my SM-G903F

You should read the tutorial linked in my signature below, it explains how to update 4g corona consoles aswell... there are a few specific things to do with those, 48mb is correct and the tool doesn't understand it, so that message is normal

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thats from where i got the info, I actually replied to the post in that web. But " when I updated the file I didn't change the kernel version on xeGUI (default was 17502) and I have 17489 does it matter or not?"

You select the version to build, so stick with default

Sent from my SM-G903F

You select the version to build, so stick with default

Sent from my SM-G903F

Oh, okey. then Im going to flash it. Ill reply in a few minutes.