RealModScene
Chrishockey55

Dashlaunch 3.16 : 17489 kernel support added

whats the right set up for dash launch v3.16 for aurora to download cover and to play xbla /DLC

livestrong=false

everything else defaults tend to work for most people, obviously you have to unlock your XBLA/DLC using something like XM360 if you do...

Hello There,

I'm new to modding and just modified my first XBOX 360 yesterday with RGH2. (I have a Corona V1).

Everything works fine, but as i'm playing around i'm noticed everyone is talking about Dashlaunch..

So i downloaded this file and try to run it in xebuild 1.2..

All that happens is that it freezes on a black screen, everything else works on my Xbox. What to do? (my dash version is 17489).

I read the readme, but fail to install Dashlaunch, did I miss something?

Thanks

Follow the tutorial in my signature below and you'll have dashlaunch pre-installed, from there you just download and run the file "default.xex" in the installer folder from the Dashlaunch 3.16 release (this lets you configure dashlaunch)

And i'm pretty sure you used XEXMenu 1.2 on your box, not xeBuild...

Follow the tutorial in my signature below and you'll have dashlaunch pre-installed, from there you just download and run the file "default.xex" in the installer folder from the Dashlaunch 3.16 release (this lets you configure dashlaunch)

And i'm pretty sure you used XEXMenu 1.2 on your box, not xeBuild...

Your right, I ment XEXMenu, my apologies. So I just read your tutorial, didn't see it before.. Thanks for that.

Just one question if you dont mind, I'ts about step 6, since I have a corona board i'm gonna choose for the first option wich is:

"Using Simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.2 (works with all motherboard models)"

Just to be sure, I need to put the newly build image in the root folder of Simple Nand flasher, and the program will flash it to my Xbox, right? This means I do not need to open up my Xbox again, wich is perfect.

Thanks for all your help, I'm new to this forum and this is the best welcome a member can get. Any way I could donate?

Yes, exactly, it will flash "updflash.bin" if you tell it to so (you'll get the option if it finds the file), it only ever work with files which are next to the xex, you can donate by using the button in the top right of this page: http://phoenix.xboxunity.net/#/news

Yes, exactly, it will flash "updflash.bin" if you tell it to so (you'll get the option if it finds the file), it only ever work with files which are next to the xex, you can donate by using the button in the top right of this page: http://phoenix.xboxunity.net/#/news

Ok, last question, in the source file @ xebuild, should I put my original nand or the updflash.bin? (When I modded my xbox Jrunner created nanddump1.bin nanddump2.bin nanddump3.bin and updflash.bin)

If i'm correct the first 3 files starting with nanddump are my original backups of my NAND, and the updflash.bin is the image created at the time within jrunner.

Ok, last question, in the source file @ xebuild, should I put my original nand or the updflash.bin? (When I modded my xbox Jrunner created nanddump1.bin nanddump2.bin nanddump3.bin and updflash.bin)

If i'm correct the first 3 files starting with nanddump are my original backups of my NAND, and the updflash.bin is the image created at the time within jrunner.

Actually, i don't recommend using the original at all... use Simple 360 NAND Flasher to dump your current nand and build from that

Actually, i don't recommend using the original at all... use Simple 360 NAND Flasher to dump your current nand and build from that

Ok, did that and completed your tutorial succesfully, the new image has been flashed and my Xbox still boots properly.

Im now trying to install the avatar data, but it says the following:

"NOTE: This method requires that you etheir have systemupdate blocking disabled in dashlaunch or having this memory connected during startup!"

How can I access dashlaunch now? Should i open the dashlaunch installer wich i downloaded in your start post? And proceed with Step 8 AFTER i installed dashlaunch. Or is dashlaunch installed somewhere already after I just created the new image with xeBuild GUI?

Dashlaunch is installed already unless you changed the settings in the GUI, you can run the installer aswell, it'll become a configurator instead of installer once dashlaunch is already installed :)

Why i can,t joing to jqe360 link?

Any number of things could be preventing you from joining LiNK. Without providing any information there's not much anyone can do to help. Tell us what kernel you are running, what version of Dashlaunch you are running, what your Dashlaunch settings are, If you are on WiFi and/or 3G, if you entered your username and password in the correct fields. 

On top of all that, there is no JQE360 anymore, it is called XboxUnity. Also why did you post this in a Dashlaunch announcement thread? You would be better off asking this question in the Unity Support thread after reading some of the posts there.

• Like 2

hi , i need some help please i am sorry if i am posting in wrong topic but i tried to install dashlauch 3.14 but my xbox freezes when i open the xex adn need to be restarted ...i am currently on kernel version 17150 but i dont have dashlaunch installed i got this xbox from a modder and it rghed ...can i upgrade to new kernel without dashlaunch access ? i wnt to upgrade but i am afraid something is wrong

hi , i need some help please i am sorry if i am posting in wrong topic but i tried to install dashlauch 3.14 but my xbox freezes when i open the xex adn need to be restarted ...i am currently on kernel version 17150 but i dont have dashlaunch installed i got this xbox from a modder and it rghed ...can i upgrade to new kernel without dashlaunch access ? i wnt to upgrade but i am afraid something is wrong

Yes, you can update the kernel without Dashlaunch installed... follow the tutorial in my signature below and you'll be up-to-date in no time :)

Please! Make dashlauch 17502 kernel  :cry:

It'll be released when we feel like it's ready... not a second before... no point asking for it

17502 kernel no cover and Tus in Aurora :cry: any idea?

Use dashlanch 15 it works for 17502 kernel.

It'll be released when we feel like it's ready... not a second before... no point asking for it

I'll wait :yes

Use dashlanch 15 it works for 17502 kernel.

No, Dashlaunch 3.15 don't work on 17502... it's just the unofficially patched one that may mostly work...

No, Dashlaunch 3.15 don't work on 17502... it's just the unofficially patched one that may mostly work...

that means  than the covers and TUs are unavailable in Aurora 5b, so I have to wait to the new Dashlaunch?

that means  than the covers and TUs are unavailable in Aurora 5b, so I have to wait to the new Dashlaunch?

If you were dumb and updated to the unofficial junk that's out and about, then yes... or... downgrade back to 17489

If you were dumb and updated to the unofficial junk that's out and about, then yes... or... downgrade back to 17489

Is possible Downgrade back to 17489?