RealModScene
frakkervance

Skyrim PC Mod Conversions for JTAG RGH Xbox 360

Skyrim PC Mod Conversions for JTAG RGH Xbox 360

- Seeing that ririe & puss2puss shared their collection here, I thought I'd do the same, if it's OK. As there's still a small interest in this, I'm sharing the files to those who want it, don't want the hassle of converting & play the mods at once. Almost all stuff, except replacers, are packed as DLCs for easy transfer & management, just be mindful of proper load order. My collection was made over a substantial period of time & is now vastly huge, so providing a list is kinda hard. Although, the shared folder links are pretty much set-up to be easily browsed - broken up into more folder categories for quick searching. Readmes & credits included in the links. I also cannot do any new conversions or grant requests as I don't have my xbox anymore.

*I don't claim these mods as my own creations nor do I seek profit. I just converted them to work on a modded JTAG Xbox 360 & sharing the fun to anyone interested. Mod creation credits belong to the proper mod authors. For more info on a particular mod, just google particular file's description, which are generally labled properly, & just visit the original mod's page.

• Like 11

You have done an amazing jop

I really really really appreciate your work

Thank you for sharing the mods with us ^_^

On 4/7/2017 at 7:37 PM, TIMDABOMB said:

This is amazing, truly, thank you

I have a question,

my Xbox 360 is 'modded' that is, it only accepts pirated copies of games and cannot go live. Can I download DLC for Skyrim to the game in its hard-drive?

i have a question... I tried to put Multi Utility tool and other mods but ALL of them crashed and my xbox did not recognized them. I puted only the archive file with Horizon. What i did wrong? Answer, please.

i need help in converting the skyrim immersive armors to xbox 360 ive already resized the textures to 256x256 but in game after putting on the armors, the armors are not showing properly, do i need to edit the meshes too? everything seems to work out it, your mod works on the xbox 360 it just that its not showing up properly.  can you guys just tell me what else should i do the make the armors appear correctly.
i would appreciate anyone help here thanks

or if anyone here know someone who already converted the immersive armors please leave the link pls thanks

I know , old topic. but I see it says copy the BSA file into the data folder. what if my game is in GOD format. will this not work?

9 hours ago, Gibn said:

I know , old topic. but I see it says copy the BSA file into the data folder. what if my game is in GOD format. will this not work?

you can use le fluffie or velocity to pack the bsa into a custom dlc.. and it will work.. 

does anyone else notice there are issues with the textures? ( skyrim textures.bsa (light) ). windhelm wont load any textures and a few other issues. other then that it looks awesome!

On 6/28/2019 at 2:40 AM, OkeyDokeyyy said:

Ok I downloaded it, what do I do now?

I don't know specifically about these mods, but there are two processes:

1 - Just copy and paste the special content (like music, textures, meshes) in your Skyrim Data Folder (yours is on USB, right? but it can be on HDD as well);

2 - Open Horizon, and just drag the "white" file (this is the mod file, that was an PC .esp converted to the Xbox 360 DLC) to your USB through Horizon.

Done.

My doubt is: how can I change the load order in Fallout 3? my load order was so messed up that, now, I can transfer my save back to the Xbox to fix some things (Luck Harrith is stuck in Megaton. I would use a Command Console in the PC Version to fix him, then transfer back to the Xbox, but now I can even save back on PC!

Just my luck, lol!...

Edit: I mean, I don't know why, but my Broken Steel file gets after the mods I installed - in Wrye Bash in the PC Version, it shows before the mods, as it is a master file (.esm) as it shoud be.

Edited by rafaelalcid
More details

alright, i managed to download the mod i wanted onto my profile, but when i load skyrim nothing changes. so i went into storage and found that the mod was corrupted. how do i fix it?

So is the inigo mod a texture mod?  I thought it would be for follower. I'm very new to mods. Also is there any way to get into the Google doc link? It keeps saying I need permission to get into it.

5 hours ago, Lovie said:

So is the inigo mod a texture mod?  I thought it would be for follower. I'm very new to mods. Also is there any way to get into the Google doc link? It keeps saying I need permission to get into it.

As far as I know the permission thing the dude left a long time ago and he hasn't been back for many years so I highly doubt it and I'm 100% sure that texture mods on Xbox 360 Skyrim Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas do not work many have tried and failed if you want to texture mod Fallout or Skyrim you want to move on to the PS4 jailbreak