RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Be4stElectrjc

Link Can't Join Session

I have the ports forwarded and open, but i can't join session of others(people can join my rooms and i see them when i search). I have latest dashboard, aurora, dashlaunch etc. I have changed my connection, with the last one i didn't have these problems. Help. I have only opened 3071 and 3072, i pass the test, maybe i need to open more ports?

The ports are mainly required for inbound connections (meaning when you're hosting) most can play without opening the ports... some don't...

LiNK only uses 2 ports, and these are configurable (3071, 3072 is default but can be changed)

The ports are mainly required for inbound connections (meaning when you're hosting) most can play without opening the ports... some don't...

LiNK only uses 2 ports, and these are configurable (3071, 3072 is default but can be changed)

It's strange, i pass the test, see other players, they can join the session of mine but i can't join their sessions.

With DMZ i can play without problems...

Well if DMZ works then why don't you use it?

Btw, I hope you learned how to play fair since the last time I saw you.

It's strange, i pass the test, see other players, they can join the session of mine but i can't join their sessions.

With DMZ i can play without problems...

Maybe you have a setting in your router that causes the problem? when you put it in DMZ you put it outside of all router features, what router do you have?

I would probably suggest that you disable "QoS", this may seem like a good feature to have, but it may also cause problems

I would probably suggest that you disable "QoS", this may seem like a good feature to have, but it may also cause problems

I have the same problem the first six pass but when reach the port fail and I have tp-link TL-WR740N and I open the ports and change and nothing but does not recognize I surrender I was up early in the morning and could not do anything lol

Enviado desde mi HTC One_M8 mediante Tapatalk