RealModScene
Salman KH Almaliky

Aurora Dash CRASHED! Help

Greetings,

I had my aurora crashed while i was downloading assets for new games i have added to the hard drive ....... i deleted it and installed a new one but it still the same problem .... upper wright corner keeps saying downloading and repeatedly pumps up the crashed window.... any help?

Thanks.

I am having the same problem today. After i accidentally formatted my USB hard drive (deleting all my games) i re aquired all my games and after doing a re scan i had duplicates in my database. Long story short, deleted my database and started with a fresh install of aurora, the scan went perfectly but as soon as assets started to download i get the unhandled exception popup. 

Selecting continue allows Aurora to run, i can load and play a game no probs but the asset download does not continue.

Can you please supply the log?

Hi @Swizzy

I'm also having this issue, attaching latest set of logs that happened on exact same time (23:34).

Issue occurred when I tried to refresh Xbox live gamedata (game>Y>refresh) for freshly installed NBA 2K16. It also happens if I try to download missing assets from Xbox marketplace settings.

After I updated dashlaunch from 3.14 to 3.15 and dashboard from 17150 to 17349, Aurora doesn't crash when I update Xbox live gamedata (game>Y>refresh) but still crashes when I try to download missing assets.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-gGlml9Dh4dbl9XMTBHYVd5RG9lQ0J4XzZ3NXlOdmd6MW8w/view?usp=docslist_api

We made some changes to the API that may have caused this-  we reverted these changes since then.  Can you confirm whether or not you still have this issue?

We made some changes to the API that may have caused this- we reverted these changes since then. Can you confirm whether or not you still have this issue?

Hi,

Still crashing after clicking download missing assets, same behavior as described in my previous post.

Hi,

Still crashing after clicking download missing assets, same behavior as described in my previous post.

Can you supply the new logs, i'm not sure if any of the developers looked at the old ones yet, but since the API changed and it's probably related it'd be good to have the updated logs

Hi, I think the problem of the aurora crash is gone today...thanks.....yet i had another problem showed up today early.....and that is the data and broadcast ports are seemed to be closed>>failed in test>>>> idon't really know what happened to the xbox....i was yesterday playing LiNK perfectly at evening ....what's the problem?....Thank you alot.

Issue still occurs in my case, when downloading missing assets.