RealModScene
Paxacucyber

how To install XBLA games in HDD1?

hello i been googleing about how to play XBLA  games on AURORA 0.5b i´m new in this world of rgh and trying to learn as much as possible about all of this awessome world of JTAG/RGH and thats my question i downloaded a game (TRIALS FUSION) BUT im not able to play since i cant find how to install in aurora 0.5b so, can someone help? thanks in advance and sorry for BAD ENGLISH i do my best to learn too ;) thank you! :thumbup:

Just like regular Xbox 360 games. You need create scan path to folder where locate xbla games, and xbla games will be added in aurora game list  

Just like regular Xbox 360 games. You need create scan path to folder where locate xbla games, and xbla games will be added in aurora game list  

i did paste the folder in Content and Games (to try) folders and scan the path in those folders but only shows my  xbox 360 games GOD files.

May be, you just download broken xbla. Try to download another xbla game, no metter xbla container(000D0000) or jtagrip(with default.xex run file).

Ok, so i downloaded from other website and copy files to content/000000000000 folder, and its working! Thank you!

Enviado desde mi SM-N900V mediante Tapatalk