RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

Yea there just waiting for you to show up and finish it.

caocei2001 showed up this afternoon, but instead of finishing it, he broke the weather.

caocei2001 showed up this afternoon, but instead of finishing it, he broke the weather.

Haha. That's a good one.

Hey everyone, loving the work that's been done. Just a quick query. I've added a few games at weekend and now when I scroll the games list, it starts normally then slows to a crawl. To speed it up again, I have to stop scrolling and push up on the right stick. Then it scrolls normal speed then suddenly slows again? Has anyone else had this issue? I only have 128 games and added maybe 6 at weekend so I'm pretty sure that's not the issue. Tried with a few different skins and it's same on all. Dash is 3.0b Rev483 using default games layout (issue happens on all layouts)

hello.. sorry for not replying for a long of time to help you all.. 

and now i need help with some information

when i press guide then link then i go to the right.. now they have ping patch and dev link option u can turn on and off directly from there.. thats soooo cool and neat

but there is a 3rd patch.. called con patch.. whats that???? can any body tell me what that do if its on or off

hello.. sorry for not replying for a long of time to help you all.. 

and now i need help with some information

when i press guide then link then i go to the right.. now they have ping patch and dev link option u can turn on and off directly from there.. thats soooo cool and neat

but there is a 3rd patch.. called con patch.. whats that???? can any body tell me what that do if its on or off

it makes many dlc work without patch but i dont think it is healty and im sure it confuses LiNK.

been away for 3 months and only just updated to F3 v483 from F3 first release.

Ran the Link test and failed some aspects of it. However Link still worked. Was loving it when I ran Blops2 and selected system link to be met by a load of peeps also on Link and could hear some chatting.Wow awesome work guys.

Wish more people would go on Blur racing though haha.

I'm on 16203 and used the fsd installer to download the lastest F3.0.483, the update sticks when I check fsd through xex but wont boot straight into it upon boot. If i go back to 16202 it works fine does fsd have to be updated to boot automatically?

my ini file has default fsd installer settings

On the Weather Tab, FSD 3.483

is not working for me, I type in the city or enter my Post code, and click on search and no queries come up for me to select like it use to, Jtag is linked up to JQE360,as I can get Game UP and COVERS, but no WEATHER.

can anyone Please let me know if this is a Known BUG, or is there a FIX for this, cheers.

On the Weather Tab, FSD 3.483 is not working for me, I type in the city or enter my Post code, and click on search and no queries come up for me to select like it use to, Jtag is linked up to JQE360,as I can get Game UP and COVERS, but no WEATHER. can anyone Please let me know if this is a Known BUG, or is there a FIX for this, cheers.

There's a few threads discussing weather. Disable it. It does not work right now.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Sera that one day we will have the option to enable the LEDs that neither freestyle in v1.20?
As I have a fat X360 model was colored LEDs show ... Pena q in FDS 3 does not have this option :mellow:

Good afternoon.Friends I have a question, I have everything perfect link in a local video games.what you want is always the default plugin disabled in settings / config plugin.k by k each restart is always activated.Thank you.

Is it just me, or LiNK doesn't work with Dashboard 16203?After updating I can't login to JQE360 though the FSD general settings.

EDIT:Sorry guys, the problem was on my end after all. It seems like the official Dash network settings had been reset after the update.Had to set them again, and everything worked fine.Just a heads up for anyone else who might encounter the same "issue"!  :thumbup:

hi,i've a question: is it possible show all color of cover case texture?kinect-purple,xbla-orange,etc..i don't remember how and when but one time i saw them!

thanks!