RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

Able to host but unable to join seems like a port issue. Even though upnp is on and seems to work, some routers mess up. Manual port forwarding would be best in that case. I have also heard problems with people forwarding the ports as a range (i.e. 1 entry for both ports). Adding them with an entry for each port seems to work better on some routers.

As for xbdm, if you have it running, you would probably know as you have to install that yourself. You can check the dashlaunch.ini if it has xbdm.xex in the plugin section, but i doubt you do.

Thanks for your reply, i have set up different ports from the beginning, 30000 and 30001, but will try another port.

Hosted again some games today and that works excellent.

Probably wont have the xbdm then, i haven't installed it. :)

EDIT: it is working now!

Had to enter my xbox mac address into DMZ and now it's working.

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Edited by wortel1981

BUG REPORT

first of all.. thanks for creating a room for split second after very short notice.. i really appreciate it

however

when i log in link.. it doesnt let me go in the room..

in other words.. i see the joystick sign that i am in the room.. but the player number are zero.. that means no one in the room.. including me.. like it doesnt see me in the room

2nd thing is .. how to start a system link game in split second.. i read in many forums and in xboxmp.com which gives info about every xbox game mutliplayer said it has link.. but i dont know how to get it

thanks again for your support Team fsd and real mod scene

RE6 won't work, we've confirmed there is a bug causing that game not to find any other games. It will be fixed in a next update.

awesome! I was looking forward to this feature, glad it will be fixed in the next update! :D me and my friend still havent played the game and it will be great to finish it via Co-op!

wonderful work guys! you should be paid for making our XBOX a lot more fun to play! I'll try to Donate :D by the way Merry Christmas!

THANKS for the great workï¼

I got some problem after 22th this month,before that day,everything was ok.but now,me and my friends can't play over 15mins,we lost the whole conection(host,system link),and i try to reconnect ,just circles and I shut down my console , restart it,everyting ok,but after 15mins,it's happened again. we could play well before 22th eventhough under a bad internet condition.

hope can get some help~~ (sorry for my bad english)

if your having issues joining games, delete all TU then manually install TU. i have solved that issue on a few different systems.

if your having issues joining games, delete all TU then manually install TU. i have solved that issue on a few different systems.

in split second room

already done that several times.. tried all the TU from 1 to 4.. i even tried to enter without TU. deleted.. redownloaded.. manually and from fsd.. when i join the room it says zero users.. like i am not even in the room.. all other games works fine

Can I convert this into an ISO?? Imgburn?? Cheers guys

convert what?? u mean u want to put it on a dvd?? then just download the F3 installer.. and put it on the dvd to install it on your hdd or external usb

its on this website as well

I have a really bad bug that always happens to me when using LiNK here is a video:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA6zASK4DsM

and another thing, do you remove accounts on this site? i had one and now its gone so i had to make another one

Did you reinstall turn manually or through fsd.

in split second room

already done that several times.. tried all the TU from 1 to 4.. i even tried to enter without TU. deleted.. redownloaded.. manually and from fsd.. when i join the room it says zero users.. like i am not even in the room.. all other games works fine

Great Job on Link. Who and where can i donate for the great job and to keep up the good work. Dont't have much but would like to help the cause. Thanks

You can donate on jqe360.com and the realmodscene.com front page. Thank you for your support.

is there a target date for the next FS3 update to come out?

looking forward to the fix for the Resient Evil 6 Co-Op error :)

thanks!

is there a target date for the next FS3 update to come out?

looking forward to the fix for the Resient Evil 6 Co-Op error :)

thanks!

No, that is not how we work. When we think it's ready we will release it.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I have been able to join or host several different games with no issue with the latest FSD. When I try Halo 4 though and check the rooms in link it shows me players but noone in the room. I never see any open games and when I host noone pops in and out. I'm on title update 3 but when I manage and download the title updates from FSD two versions of the same title update appear. I have tried both with different results. One result is fifty people in the lobby and noone in rooms. The other is only a few people in the lobby. I am not on the latest dashboard or kernel. I'm on dashlaunch 3.06 and the latest FSD. I ripped both discs to an external hard drive GOD style and then used file manager to move the 'content' folder entirely to the 360 hard drive to the 0000000000000000 folder. I used xm360 v2.0D to unlock that content.

I'm curious if I need to start looking to update the dashboard, or do a manual title update, or did I transfer the contents from disk 2 incorrectly to 0000000000000000 folder and unlock it wrong. Any direction would be appreciated. I don't know how to update the dashboard so I will take it to a modder if that is the issue.

did u play halo 4 before as a multiplayer.. if u did.. then its not about the unlocking or transfereing..

1-to avoid conflict.. just download a program called horizon.. coz when u just drag and drop the file in the usb section.. it will automatically make the right folders for it

u can google it .. its small in size

2- about title update

delete all of them then redownload them from fsd.. automaticly and choose the latest only.. sometimes it can let u choose more than one... dont do that.. just choose the latest.. and give it a try..

if u want me to try halo with u contact me at marwan28@gmail.com

I haven't played a system link or multiplayer on my RGH yet with other players (in Halo 4) sucessfully. I can host and play a multiplayer map only. I have played the Halo 4 multiplayer on my non RGH'd 360 (I don't have dual nand). I am able to link (host/join) in other games just fine like COD BO2 but in Halo 4 noone comes in or out of my game and I can't see other users created games. When I check the 'link' icon there are people in the Game Room tab but noone in any of the rooms in the Lobby tab. I'm going to try to delete all TU's downloaded via FSD and start again. Thanks, if that doesn't work then I'll try option 1 and maybe hit you up. Appreciate the advice. I just wasn't sure if I needed to update to the latest dashboard or kernel or whatever and thought that was the issue. Is there any signifcance to keeping up to date with these in relation to games? Also games that have several title updates; can you delete all of them except the latest and just select that and the game and link work?

TIA

I haven't played a system link or multiplayer on my RGH yet with other players. I have only played the multiplayer on my non RGH'd 360 (I don't have dual nand). I am able to play a multiplayer map by myself like when I host a COD BO2 map or other games but in Halo 4 noone comes in or out of my game and I can't see other users created games. When I check the 'link' icon there are people in the Game Room tab but noone in any of the rooms in the Lobby tab. I'm going to try to delete all TU's downloaded via FSD and start again. Thanks, if that doesn't work then I'll try option 1 and maybe hit you up. Appreciate the advice. I just wasn't sure if I needed to update to the latest dashboard or kernel or whatever and thought that was the issue.

u might need to update your kernel as well.. whats your kernel???

u might need to update your kernel as well.. whats your kernel???

I deleted all the TU and redownloaded and that worked and someone was able to jump in my room and play with me just now. There is just noone in there. Is Halo 4 usually dead. The CODBO2, Gears 3, COD MW3 seemed to always have games going. I'm on kernel 2.0.15574.0