RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

UPnP is enabled on my router but the link test page reports UPnP router not found. Everything else is pass, actually link even works. I've been playing BOII without a problem. So... perhaps a bug?

Bug report:

If starting game by pressing Y viewing my profile slate the game starts without the activated TU. Leaving to f3, entering games and starting game there starts the game with TU activated.

Make sure devlink is off and pingpatch is on in dashlaunch. Check the settings to see if the port forwards work.

Port forwards work, everything passed, pingpatch is on and devlink is off. TU version 4

Just tried with updating to dashlaunch 3.05, but still error to join game with every game i see.

Because here I am with the latest version of TU and even then the link says I'm with outdated?

Games that are giving this:

halo 4

halo Reach

Borderlands 2

Already tested several versions of TU and all give the same message. Both downloaded from the internet when at RGH.

Because here I am with the latest version of TU and even then the link says I'm with outdated?

Games that are giving this:

halo 4

halo Reach

Borderlands 2

Already tested several versions of TU and all give the same message. Both downloaded from the internet when at RGH.

u can manually download them from xbuc.net and put them on xbox via ftp or usb

Hi, I remember that in FSD1 there was an option to change color of ROL between green, orange and red. From FSD2 that function was removed, can be reintroduced? If it can't be reintroduced can someone help me to write an app for it? (eg tell me what is the function for changing led color)

is any body getting this like me? i go to link and it gives me loading circles and it not giving me lobbies or any thing??? it was working fine 2 days ago

ok got

is any body getting this like me? i go to link and it gives me loading circles and it not giving me lobbies or any thing??? it was working fine 2 days ago

ok i got it.. just restart the consol with the electricity totally out

1 we'll look into it

2 devlink was needed because system link is encrypted differntly on devkits (and rghloader). Having this enabled would allow everyone to connect with those as well. Now we changed it so on the devkits it uses retail encryption which means you no longer need the option.

thanks MATTIE! Appreciate the reply, kudos again for a job well done! :D

Hi, I remember that in FSD1 there was an option to change color of ROL between green, orange and red. From FSD2 that function was removed, can be reintroduced? If it can't be reintroduced can someone help me to write an app for it? (eg tell me what is the function for changing led color)

It was removed because that function BREAKS controller synchronization. And no, I don't think anyone will bother making an app for it.

If you want your ring of light color to be different, buy a modded ring of light like everyone else has to.

Did some one get the disk swap thingy to work.... Here it does not work at all

if you are talking about halo 4.. i know how to do that.. contact me to tell u how

about other games.. it needs either u have the dvd its self.. or if u have an extract.. u have to make it GOD version.. and when u do that.. u have to check while u do it " using ISO2GOD" that its called dvd 1/2 and dvd 2/2 to make the autoswap

I don't know it any more....

On dash 16202 (latest) , avatar works

All tests pass, devlink off pingpatch on, dashlaunch 3.05

TU shows ok in LINK menu during the game

always unable to connect to game, sometimes I can host a game.

Anyone any idea, it is getting really frustrating....

I live in the Netherlands and I have a D-link DIR655 router.

Is there anyone with the same router who has LINK working, maybe that is the problem (eventhough all tests pass)

Other thing, when I join a room sometimes the controller icon turns yellow, somtimes it is white.

What does that mean?

• Like 1

Is there anyone with the same router who has LINK working, maybe that is the problem (eventhough all tests pass)

Other thing, when I join a room sometimes the controller icon turns yellow, somtimes it is white.

What does that mean?

Heb je een modem/router voor je router zitten?

Do you have a modem/router infront of your router?

What does that mean?

i have your problem bro ! please help ...

OMG guys you made it....i have no words to describe my happiness when i finally could play COD in multiplayer after 3 long years, since my xbox was banned...With this last update everything works perfectly for me. I tried Black Ops 2 and Borderlands 2 and i always found someone to play with...Sometimes there's a little bit of lag, other times connection falls, but who cares :) this is simply amazing...I still can't believe to my eyes :) Thank u so much FSD Team for the incredible work u've done. Having multiplayer on RGH consoles is like a dream coming true. I will make u a donation 'cos u really really derserve it!!!! Merry Christmas to everyone and hope to play with ya all on LINK!!!!!

Greetings from Italy

I am too having some problems. I can host the matches in black ops 2, but I cant join a match which is being hosted by some other user. I will be glad, if you can help me solve this problem.

sorry to repost.. i dont mean to spam... but please to admins.. make a room for game " split second "

Hello,

Is it possible to have a tutorial for the update from a usb key ? (i got the files)

UPDATE not possible from FSD, nothing appear, this is my configuration :

DASH 3.0 rev58

KERNEL 16197

DevLink OFF

Beta update ON

Any idea of the problem ?

Thank you !