RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

It will help us out if you can tell us what game you were using when this happened, what media id was displayed in the HUD and then what it was supposed to display (ie, the actual media id).

Thanks.

I am away from my jtag console so can't recall clearly what it displayed for the media id, however it happened when I was with cod9 Bo2, and I believe fifa13 had the same issue too, well I know fifa13 is not supported by LiNK, I just wanted to see the error message it displayed for a non-supported game, I was translating the link HUD

Hope that helps

Thanks team fsd!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guys, i had a jqe360 account, but now when i tried to login it says that my pass is wrong (and i know that isn't wrong). When i try to recover my pass it says that my email doesnt exists. Anyone knows whats wrong. I wanna play, but i cant recover my pass and site registration is currently offline =(

after the upgrade I can not use the link

DevLink disabled

pingpatch activated

dashlaunch 3:05

updated manually and via fsd

every time I enter the link fatalcrash

translated via google

It is strange, I play with (I suposse) North-Americans better than with Europeans, even being is Spain, It really works even with my awfull 230kbs line. Really thanks, but, please, do not cheat, it is not stupid, is worse than that, it is boring. Spanish room NOW¡¡¡ Zee you, campers God (of war) bless ypu, FSD team.

Thanks for the update!

I guess i've found a bug in the latest version 3.483...

It can't find nxe installed games (game on demmand) on UsbMU? (pen drive formatted as memory unity)

Game was installed using metro dashboard from original disc using drive on this console.

if CAN find title updates... but not the game itself. Also, I'm using a 16gb usb, which appears as 14.9GB after format and in the main screen it shows 0.0GB used, 14.9GB free. (COD:BO2 is installed and it's working fine when launched thru file manager)

Trying to help...

SpkLeader

Awesome with this update my RGH console can finally play online. The initial release didnt work for me but it now works! Great work guys!

yup link dont work any more and the auto updater fails and asks to do it manaully. however i could not find the update files anywhere on the hdd. i did however find three different links from update.jqe360 but they also fail.

so i found this link instead and it works fine.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6853919/Freestyle30Rev483.rar

sorry if im not supposed to post alt. links guys. if not please edit my post and remove it.

Glad to see you took the advice about the TU's. it was driving me nuts.

cheers

• Like 1

are all the download links messed up?

i cant download any files from here (i tried 3 computers)

I have had multiple posts recently about this, every time no one has ever answered, even requested mirrors, No mirrors or torrents = RMS broken downloads

yup link dont work any more and the auto updater fails and asks to do it manaully. however i could not find the update files anywhere on the hdd. i did however find three different links from update.jqe360 but they also fail.

so i found this link instead and it works fine.

https://dl.dropbox.c...yle30Rev483.rar

sorry if im not supposed to post alt. links guys. if not please edit my post and remove it.

Glad to see you took the advice about the TU's. it was driving me nuts.

cheers

Thanks, finally someone is helping

the release files are posted int he original post, just overwrite you old files

Can you re up the files as winrar is giving me crc error

i had the same problem.

Download it again. Sometimes, the connection fails and (if you check the size) the file is not complete.

i had the same problem.

Download it again. Sometimes, the connection fails and (if you check the size) the file is not complete.

Thanks mate that did the trick

cant wait till the next update is out to support chat and friend list, hope it has notifications as well.. like "friend name " is online

Works excellent now after update ; now only wish hosts who are getting beat on B02 man up a bit and stop pulling the connection

Updated to the new dashboard, can see more games now, but still got the message "unable to join room" with every single attempt.

I am in the Netherlands, anyone else has this issue?

I use all the recommended settings and using TU4 with black ops 2.

Updated to the new dashboard, can see more games now, but still got the message "unable to join room" with every single attempt.

I am in the Netherlands, anyone else has this issue?

I use all the recommended settings and using TU4 with black ops 2.

Make sure devlink is off and pingpatch is on in dashlaunch. Check the settings to see if the port forwards work.

Bug list:

-the covers don't work in the old games list (old nxe, banner mode etc), but they show up fine in the new cover mode.

-the new cover mode doesn't properly remember the state "show favorites". you return and you need to select "show favorites" again a couple times before it works.

-Some minor issues getting Title Updates to work after downloading them with the built-in TU manager. In those case I simply move the TUs to the official cache folder and they work.

(Freestyle 3.0.483 tested with JTAG 16202 with dashlaunch 3.05)

Thank-you for this excellent software!

hi folks,

i've installed the 483 version , when i will test te connect to Link tells me no UPnp Router found ,i try to open the port manually in the menue of my router but no connection can be establised. with the 402 Verson i havent problems

what can be the prob

thanks