RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

Would it be a possible thing to add the option (enable and disable Auto TU) for it to auto download the newest TUs as an option for those that want the new TUs. It would make it so most would be up to date. if not it is ok but I like having the newest and greatest TUs so we can use the new Content as it comes out. Plus with an auto TU downloading system my kids wont bug me to keep dling the new TUs that are easy to DL. They just cant figure it out sometimes.

Thank you a lot for addressing these questions for us all. LiNK was working again for me last night.

Too many downsides on auto update (server traffic, waiting for game to launch becuase it is downloading update, etc)

First of all, great job on this Team fsd. Currently i'm running rgloader and still the same problem, it just sits at the black screen.

With the plugin folder removed i can boot FSD no problem, as soon as i add the plugin folder, back to black screen.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

We are looking into this

Just saw "(Added) TU to game Info", hopefully this is what I asked for in another thread...

Edit: another failed download, I can't download from the site.. can we have mirrors or a torrent alternative?

besides it being very complex, as games have their own servers too, we are just not touching live.

thank you for the reply. Could you please answer the other question about jqe360 if that server goes down how can we still use link?

This Update Freezes on all 4 RGH i have

Jasper BB 512 MB Freeze

Falcon 16 MB Freeze

Jasper 16 MB Freeze

Trinity 16 MB Freeze

I set everything fresh

DashLaunch 3.05 Freesh installed

FSD3 from here downloaded and unpacked on HDD1

This is a no GO

This Update Freezes on all 4 RGH i have

Jasper BB 512 MB Freeze

Falcon 16 MB Freeze

Jasper 16 MB Freeze

Trinity 16 MB Freeze

I set everything fresh

DashLaunch 3.05 Freesh installed

FSD3 from here downloaded and unpacked on HDD1

This is a no GO

runs fine on my jasper 16mb, your doin something wrong.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Hello and many thanks for your great job!

One query:

Is it possible to have an option to disable Kinect when using FSD because

Kinect is starting randomly without activating it with both arms raised .

Cheers.

to Link creators, FSD and Real mod scene.. i wish i could donate.. but i dont have much money to spare..

however

i am a musician ( atleast as a hobby ) so i would love to make a piece of music hopefully for your next video to advertise about FSD and LINK..

its the least i could do for you guys..

please contact me if you are interested

I just download the file and there is two rar. files in there which one i need to install?

file one name is:Freestyle40482.rar

file two name is:FreestyleRev483.rar

thenx for the helpers.

i start a new post for the question but i guess it's better just ask here.

it only shows 7 digits for the media ID on link hud, while title ID is fine.

i am thinking team fsd has already beaten M$ Live but for the legal consideration they just cant publish it.

they are doing their best to share with the public as much as they can...

i going to mad ! in LiNK everything is pass and i played a lot yesterday but today i cant join and give me a error unable to join in game ! i tried a lot today but give me unable to join ! please fix this problem ! i use tu 4 in bo2

Dude im not new in xBox RGH JTAG Scene.

Everything runs fine until i put the new update from FSD 3. I never Update i make everything fresh fsd and dashlaunch .

I dont know whats the problem , my lovliest xbox is the 512 MB BB with 128 GB SSD Ocz Agility 4 and 4 TB HDD External from IceBox. Nothing works from FSD just freezing only in FSD. It Boots from 20 Attempts everytime at max 5 sec instant.

NXE doesnt freeze and Games , only FSD can some one gie me some advices, anyway sorry im not the best in english i am albanian, living in austria

Hi guy's I appreciate all the work you have done but I just did a fresh install updated then let it scan my 490 games can you tell me why now about 35 of them they say unable to read name or insert display string text? I never had this problem before in fsd. Some of the games are Tony Hawk's project 8 Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, the game of thrones all Tiger Woods games these are just examples of many is this a bug? If so I'm going back to previous FSD. All games in GOD format on external.

Thanks

i start a new post for the question but i guess it's better just ask here.

it only shows 7 digits for the media ID on link hud, while title ID is fine.

It will help us out if you can tell us what game you were using when this happened, what media id was displayed in the HUD and then what it was supposed to display (ie, the actual media id).

Thanks.

well done guys another great update works flawlessly here

link is way more stable and finds more games per room now

i am thinking team fsd has already beaten M$ Live but for the legal consideration they just cant publish it.

they are doing their best to share with the public as much as they can...

I had no idea, thanks for the info

thank you for the reply. Could you please answer the other question about jqe360 if that server goes down how can we still use link?

You can't

Hello and many thanks for your great job!

One query:

Is it possible to have an option to disable Kinect when using FSD because

Kinect is starting randomly without activating it with both arms raised .

Cheers.

It's put on the very long todo list. Will be looked in to at some point.

Dude im not new in xBox RGH JTAG Scene.

Everything runs fine until i put the new update from FSD 3. I never Update i make everything fresh fsd and dashlaunch .

I dont know whats the problem , my lovliest xbox is the 512 MB BB with 128 GB SSD Ocz Agility 4 and 4 TB HDD External from IceBox. Nothing works from FSD just freezing only in FSD. It Boots from 20 Attempts everytime at max 5 sec instant.

NXE doesnt freeze and Games , only FSD can some one gie me some advices, anyway sorry im not the best in english i am albanian, living in austria

The full release package has been added to this topic, so you can try a fresh install and hopefully that helps.

I dont understand this...

Can't join any server (tested more than 100 already).

But if I make a server people can join.

On Halo 4 for example, I can see everyone right away and every server, I can see people's character and colors, but can't join anyone.

Any ideas?

In the router log it says this when I connect to someone:

FIREWALL replay check (1 of 30): Protocol: ICMP Src ip: 186.208.188.31 Dst ip: 81.193.101.254 Type: Destination Unreachable Code: Port Unreacheable

ps: Ports are forwarded, I even tried xbox360 with DMZ, hell even firewall is OFF, and still same crap. Router is a Thomson TG787

Keep Cool