RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

I have a two questions for the team, An thank you for your hard work the dashboard is amazing. My questions is what happens when jqe360 stops hosting is there anyway we as users will be able to create our own server to host games? My second question is sense jqe360 is like a host for system linking is there anyway to trick the console to use the xbox live option and route that to system link to jqe360? The last question was pretty hard to explain i did my best hope you will understand it.

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

I have a two questions for the team, An thank you for your hard work the dashboard is amazing. My questions is what happens when jqe360 stops hosting is there anyway we as users will be able to create our own server to host games? My second question is sense jqe360 is like a host for system linking is there anyway to trick the console to use the xbox live option and route that to system link to jqe360? The last question was pretty hard to explain i did my best hope you will understand it.

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

I doubt they could route anything through the live servers without a ban, on a wide spread scale.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

just noticed im still having the same problems with my game library.

only about 1/3 of it shows up which is about 70 games.

tried adjusting scan depths and rescanning library with no luck.

please fix in next release.

keep up the good work. :D

when's the last time you read your nand and ran it through jrunner? Could be bad blocks in your nand

Thanks for the info!

I used flash360 inside the xbox and dumped my nand, it gives a error in block 154 with status 208

Does it mean anything?

ps: If I update to latest dash, will I get rid of it?

Keep Cool

did you disable "Devlink" in dashlaunch?

I am not able to stay connected to a game in Black Ops2 anymore since this new update. I join and have a minute or less before it times out and I can see others timing out before I do. Is this the type of issue you are having?

i have devlink disable

and ping enabled ... it was the standart in dashlaunsh

so it dont work for me :D i have the settings do and nothing

I doubt they could route anything through the live servers without a ban, on a wide spread scale.

I mean like through the xbox its self not through the servers. IE the xbox must know what servers to patch into when connecting to live such information has to be stored some where in a file what if there was some way to re route that information to jqe360. For instance on our xboxs it says microsoft live servers 134.32.3.14 or something right? what if we changed that to jqe360 and ran a server there for live?

I mean like through the xbox its self not through the servers. IE the xbox must know what servers to patch into when connecting to live such information has to be stored some where in a file what if there was some way to re route that information to jqe360. For instance on our xboxs it says microsoft live servers 134.32.3.14 or something right? what if we changed that to jqe360 and ran a server there for live?

if that happens they will have legality issue.. xbox will put some charges on them.. and go to court.. and shut every thing down.. but having link working on only the system link part gives them the freedom to develop this.. without having any problems from any one,.. coz system link is just a local game playing or private game playing and thanks for team fsd to let us all over the world can play as it is private server playing

i have a question tho.. does fsd 3 work for normal xbox.. not rgh or jtag.. with original games.. just to use link to play with us

is upnp enabled???

and did u port foward those ports on your router??

and if u done those ports forwarding.. is it the same ip as your xbox?? check that.. coz if your ip on xbox automatic.. it keeps changing.. u have to set it manually so that it can always get the same ip

hope that helps

yes upnp router is found opened my router and used those ports and ip is set to manual on the m$ dash thanks for the reply :) still no go tho

Thanks Team FSD , one question--

Link only work with router e original dash 16XX ???

because my dash is 14699.....

from already thank you....

(and sorry my bad google english) :)

Very thanks for the release, last night I played COD Black Ops 2 just fine! You guys rock!

Just one thing, I can't do the download of the title update directly from the console I have to do the download manually and copy the file to the right folder.

Long life to System Link! ;-D

router is router, work for all hardware and low and newest FSD :)

excuse me poorly expressed, system link need the NXE dash 16xx kernel or also works on older NXE dash as Kernel 14699 ??? :wacko:

So no way to add leveling in Black Ops 2 for example(and all games that dont support this function in system link)?And also can you add a feauture to make all people use the latest TU for the game. For instance when you launch the game and open system link it comes up with a message like" You do not have the latest TU for this game. Please update to be able to play". This way everyone will play together. I seen lobbies with 30 players and up and could find 1 game with 5-6 people only becouse the others have not updated.

No we can not change the game.

Did you use the new LiNK beta? we already show TU now and you will only see players with the same TU.

We are not going to force TU updates, sometimes there is a reason not to upgrade.

So you can not use the plugin for now? Thanks for the update

yes you can with the default username and password f3http

would have been cool if they fixed the resident evil 6 bug :D

oh well atleast we can see our temps on the dash in game,

but if any devs do read any of these comments atleast look into the resident evil 6 bug

We read comments. And we have played resident evil 6 with link.

So what is 'the resident evil 6 bug', because we cant really do anythng with these comments.

thanks for the admin for replying to my last ideas..

i do understand why u cant make it as alternative to xbox live.. it was just a hope

any way i have more ideas

1- when downloading any thing ( title update , cover, update ) we only see the speed in kbs.. but we dont see the percentage or a bar of progress. so hopefully those can be done.. and hopefully in the downloads section when i press guide then left or in the fsd bar which shows the speed

2- the resent tab in the guide button.. i hope it can just launch games directly instead of going back to fsd then choosing the game

3- we can choose from multiple recent games from the main menu in fsd instead of just the latest one

thank you very much for reading all this and caring about developing this for us guys

1) we dont always get the size, so its not possible to get a progress bar.

2) F3 does settings for the game, the quick launch does not

3) there are not enough free buttons to do that. you can sort your game list on last played.

No we can not change the game.

Did you use the new LiNK beta? we already show TU now and you will only see players with the same TU.

We are not going to force TU updates, sometimes there is a reason not to upgrade.

Would it be a possible thing to add the option (enable and disable Auto TU) for it to auto download the newest TUs as an option for those that want the new TUs. It would make it so most would be up to date. if not it is ok but I like having the newest and greatest TUs so we can use the new Content as it comes out. Plus with an auto TU downloading system my kids wont bug me to keep dling the new TUs that are easy to DL. They just cant figure it out sometimes.

Thank you a lot for addressing these questions for us all. LiNK was working again for me last night.

We read comments. And we have played resident evil 6 with link.

So what is 'the resident evil 6 bug', because we cant really do anythng with these comments.

basically when you try to start a system link game it always says 'failed to create game session' so it's impossible to make a new game and and also there's never a game for others to join ether

i love the new dash temps in hud. is there anyway to change to F

Sure, just take your calculator, enter the temp in celcius * 9 / 5 + 32... tadaaaaa

besides it being very complex, as games have their own servers too, we are just not touching live.

i have a question tho.. does fsd 3 work for normal xbox.. not rgh or jtag.. with original games.. just to use link to play with us

at some point we might add a pc application for retail xboxes. for now, no.