RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

updated, then it says not updated, update manualy. screen turn in black, now not booting to FSD and xex menu not working. how can i solve this problem? help me please!

EDIT: problem solved, just reinstalled and all works now. Thanks for good updates JQE.

Still working great. Thanks team dad for all of your hard word. You are making history

Can anyone report if Title ID and Media ID of games now show up!!!! (specially on old FSD game view type, because I don't like the boxart view).

ps: Why isn't there a link to manually download this new dash? I always like to make a fresh install, specially because my xbox360 already freezes a million times every single day. FSD is not going good here -_- . Original crap M$ dash never ever frozen for years.

Thanks!

Keep Cool

Peoples if "Fatal Crases Inter......" update avatars !

Quickly guide:

1. Download same version of dash m$ with avatars

2. Unpack to pendrive $$ystemupdate

3. Run Dashlaunch 3.0x

4. Update dash

5. Avatars have update

6. Play

i cant join in a game

i have try black ops 2

borderlands 2

resident evil 5 /6

in 6 i cannot host a game

can you fix this?

then it is a bug when i want Clear data

i hope you can fix this

i cant join in a game

i have try black ops 2

borderlands 2

resident evil 5 /6

in 6 i cannot host a game

can you fix this?

then it is a bug when i want Clear data

i hope you can fix this

did you disable "Devlink" in dashlaunch?

I am not able to stay connected to a game in Black Ops2 anymore since this new update. I join and have a minute or less before it times out and I can see others timing out before I do. Is this the type of issue you are having?

Can anyone report if Title ID and Media ID of games now show up!!!! (specially on old FSD game view type, because I don't like the boxart view).

ps: Why isn't there a link to manually download this new dash? I always like to make a fresh install, specially because my xbox360 already freezes a million times every single day. FSD is not going good here -_- . Original crap M$ dash never ever frozen for years.

Thanks!

Keep Cool

when's the last time you read your nand and ran it through jrunner? Could be bad blocks in your nand

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Any chance for a download for the FSD 3 Rev 483???

I try the auto updater and it gives me an error when extracting the update :/ and FSD 3 Installer looks like its working then when it finishes and I try to boot into FSD it says the game could not start. So when will a download for the PC be available so I can transfer it over to the Xbox that seems to be the only way I can get it to work thanks.

In Beta1 I had massive problems to join a room but sometimes it worked and everything was fine.

Now with the new update I always get the Fatal Crash :\

Anyway... great job guys! =)

I seem to have a similar problem to many others with the new update.

Games seem to time out, or lag, significantly more since the new update.

Granted, it's also since the new TU4 of Black Ops II.... But there is a marked system link performance difference between the older version, and the new version.

All related Dashlaunch settings as stated on Original Post have been adjusted.

its get stupid! i trying to join a room and there rooms with thousends of players and its crash sunddenly i dont know whats going on its get crazy!!

Well, After fgihting for a while with TU 4 of that gamie, COD II, fighting with avatars (just a little) and fighting with another minur issues I can say:

It is a bit easier to find rooms. The rooms have stability problems though.

The hole system is a little buggier (more fatal crashes, but above all, more lost connections). Playable though, even from a little village from Spain with 230 kbs per second of downloading.

FSD team REALLY lisen to the people, and some reported bugs have been completely fixed, but as LINK is growing in complexity, now I think is not time for adding , but for stability.

I really hope there is not much dispersation (too many rooms, very few players in each one) in the future.

Finally, thanks so much, you have made me buy a micro for playing, and of course, there is a donation for the LINK proyect (in course, but as real as I formerly did to Deank's proyect.

REALLY THANKS. ;)

hello goodnight

upgraded to new version of f3

according to the post, TU updated and appears in the right corner 22.0 to 1

pass gain at all however when connecting the message

Could not get into the game session

help me please

would have been cool if they fixed the resident evil 6 bug :D

oh well atleast we can see our temps on the dash in game,

but if any devs do read any of these comments atleast look into the resident evil 6 bug

• Like 1

thanks for the admin for replying to my last ideas..

i do understand why u cant make it as alternative to xbox live.. it was just a hope

any way i have more ideas

1- when downloading any thing ( title update , cover, update ) we only see the speed in kbs.. but we dont see the percentage or a bar of progress. so hopefully those can be done.. and hopefully in the downloads section when i press guide then left or in the fsd bar which shows the speed

2- the resent tab in the guide button.. i hope it can just launch games directly instead of going back to fsd then choosing the game

3- we can choose from multiple recent games from the main menu in fsd instead of just the latest one

thank you very much for reading all this and caring about developing this for us guys

I've updated and setup ports on my router 3071 3074 fail fail jqe360 pass dewvlink dis ping enabled would love to get link up and running but cant...!!! any help would be awesome and i will be greatful :) big thanks for what the team has done so far !!!

Hi first I want to say thanks for all the help in advance. Ive been looking for a problem similar to mine but havent found one. so when im trying to play bops2, it allows me into a room and when i get to the system link screen i see games that are being played. the problem is when I click to play the game my box crashes and resets. I pass on everything except my first port udp. devlink is disabled and i have tu4 installed. before the update i had only got into two game sessions on link without it crashing. any help would be appreciated. thanks

i have a question.. does fsd work on normal xbox.. i mean not jtag or rgh.. just for normal xbox ?? so that he can use link and play with us

I've updated and setup ports on my router 3071 3074 fail fail jqe360 pass dewvlink dis ping enabled would love to get link up and running but cant...!!! any help would be awesome and i will be greatful :) big thanks for what the team has done so far !!!

is upnp enabled???

and did u port foward those ports on your router??

and if u done those ports forwarding.. is it the same ip as your xbox?? check that.. coz if your ip on xbox automatic.. it keeps changing.. u have to set it manually so that it can always get the same ip

hope that helps