RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

they just added tu4 for region free earlier today. It wasnt there yet when i initially checked earlier

gerat release! new version seems to be a lot more stable. not sure exactly what you guys did but im now able to see users and games with my wifi hotspot connection and can join them from the xbox mini blade. the only problem is that no games show up in the system link lobby of black ops 2, gow 3 etc.

would this be because im using a hotspot connection and not a router?

Yes plugin WebUI authentication is hardcoded for now, but will be synchrnoised to F3 settings in later versions.

So you can not use the plugin for now? Thanks for the update

Some of those will be implemented, some might not.

The xbox live replacement is NEVER going to happen though, for several reasons.

So no way to add leveling in Black Ops 2 for example(and all games that dont support this function in system link)?And also can you add a feauture to make all people use the latest TU for the game. For instance when you launch the game and open system link it comes up with a message like" You do not have the latest TU for this game. Please update to be able to play". This way everyone will play together. I seen lobbies with 30 players and up and could find 1 game with 5-6 people only becouse the others have not updated.

i have a problem with the update: in "general settings/updates" i read only "no updates found"

Enable beta updates in settings

what should i do to this will be joinable ?

Posted Image

i turn off devlink and everything is pass ...

i

I have a big problem I can't download the update from the XBOX Can one upload This? :(

do you have beta updates enabled?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

First of all,THANKS for this great piece of Software.

FSD 3 seems to several Bugs,but this two are awful.

1.I tried to check an TU for Black Ops 2,but it won't be recognized by Black Ops 2.Tried several Times.It has been working with Rev. 58

2.The Bigger Evil! FSD 3 still seems to have a big Problem with large Databases. (Many Games) When i try to download a TU for Black Ops 2 for example,

i have to Hard-Reset because FSD freezes after downloading TU and getting back to Cover View to start the game.

Sometimes i have to hard-reset twice because FSD freezes while browsing games with Cover Flow.

Banner view seems to work normal.No freeze.I would like to use Cover Flow, because it looks amazing.

I've already set up FSD 3 complete new.No difference.

So,PLEASE take a look at stability for FSD 3 first.

On my Box there are two external 2,5 2TB HDD's and one internal 2,5 1TB HDD doing their "work".So there is a lot of stuff FSD 3 has to handle.

FSD 2.2 Final managed them without problems.

so i want to play COD Black OPS 2 and the LINK says that the TU4 is avaible, but it dont download, i tried deleting all and downloading again and nothing... well maybe that's a bug? or the site is offline or the "avaible" TU is not really avaible lol

And, what is devlink?

Ah, and i sure loved the temperature in the xbox HUD , Bravo! Thx for that all bros!

Had that problem: delete TU 4, restart console, Delete cache, restart console, re-download tu 4, activate tu 4, restart console. Log -in, go to cod4, make sure TU 4 is activated, load game. Good luck

Other issue, I live in spain, put the postal code, no info weather appears, Any idea (it worked in fsd2) ???

you have a total of 5tb of space? what on earth do you have on there? every single game?

Far away from "every" Game. :D They are not full right now.

XBox360 Games,XBox 1 Games,Arcade Games,DLC,Emu's +Games,etc... They all need Space. ;)

I also can't join game sessions but i do see them. if i create a game than other people can join me , and after someone has joined me i can later join other games.

is there a fix for that problem ?

Other issue, I live in spain, put the postal code, no info weather appears, Any idea (it worked in fsd2) ???

I live in Spain and as far as i know Weather works,

very awesome update. I am liking how this is going. I bet a lot of people don't know that they need to disable Devlink because it is needed for us all to be on the same settings.

I am however having an issue and was wondering if it is just me or everyone. I am trying to play Black Ops2 and I will join a room or host a room and not long after I start playing the connection is timing out. all my setting on the LiNK plugin are passing but it will not allow me to stay in a game. Also I was wondering what the significance of the Reputation system is? I am at rep 20 now and I think it is because people get mad when they lose.

Thanks again guys. FSD3 is rockin!