RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

There is no download you update through fsd or use the previous installer. Chech update box if using installer.

There is no download you update through fsd or use the previous installer. Chech update box if using installer.

then how did I update through fsd?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

hello,update..."fatal crash intercepted" help... thanks

did u turn off the Xbox and restart it after it downloads in fsd

did u turn off the Xbox and restart it after it downloads in fsd

yes turn off "fatal crash... selected room link... thanks

download link wont be available until later on in the week, its mandatory to download update with FSD3, make sure Beta Updates is enabled. Power Off & On once update is completed.

When i join a room in the lobby, it doesn't show my gamer tag in game room, and hence i cannot see any game in system link. Im using TU4. Any help please?

thanks for the update...

here is some ideas for better fsd Link

1- says the name of the player comes online " (gamer name) joined the room or is online "

2- chatting system ( hopefully written and audio like xboxlive)

3- personal friend's list that i can just open even if my friends are online or offline or in different rooms

4- invite options.. even if its just a message sent " (friend name) invites you to join him in ( lobby (game name) room (room name) "

5- a notification of message receive "you got a message from (player name)"

6- adding friends.. it has to be accepted from the other player.. not just add friend from 1 side

7- friend adding notification and accepting

there is 1 more.. which is kinda far away... which is... we just click xbox live in any game as multiplayer and the server is jqe360.com instead of going to link and so on... coz all games has xbox live and so few which has system link option... and the most coolest online game unfortunatly is only on xbox live.. like fifa and need for speed. etc... even black ops.. when u play it via xbox live .. u have this leveling up system and leader board.. but on link .. just multiplayer .

i am not complaining.. i am just pointing out how cool you are .. and how more perfect would it be if those ideas happend..

thanks alot real mod scene and team fsd

hope that the first 7 ideas come to reality

• Like 1

thanks for the update...

here is some ideas for better fsd Link

1- says the name of the player comes online " (gamer name) joined the room or is online "

2- chatting system ( hopefully written and audio like xboxlive)

3- personal friend's list that i can just open even if my friends are online or offline or in different rooms

4- invite options.. even if its just a message sent " (friend name) invites you to join him in ( lobby (game name) room (room name) "

5- a notification of message receive "you got a message from (player name)"

6- adding friends.. it has to be accepted from the other player.. not just add friend from 1 side

7- friend adding notification and accepting

there is 1 more.. which is kinda far away... which is... we just click xbox live in any game as multiplayer and the server is jqe360.com instead of going to link and so on... coz all games has xbox live and so few which has system link option... and the most coolest online game unfortunatly is only on xbox live.. like fifa and need for speed. etc... even black ops.. when u play it via xbox live .. u have this leveling up system and leader board.. but on link .. just multiplayer .

i am not complaining.. i am just pointing out how cool you are .. and how more perfect would it be if those ideas happend..

thanks alot real mod scene and team fsd

hope that the first 7 ideas come to reality

Some of those will be implemented, some might not.

The xbox live replacement is NEVER going to happen though, for several reasons.

Just a note. I tried change the http user and pass... Wont change.

Edit: oh. the pass change is for the port 80 not 9999

Yes plugin WebUI authentication is hardcoded for now, but will be synchrnoised to F3 settings in later versions.

User List works fine on IE but not FF, don't have chrome

Edit: Working, was going to site from bookmark, guess that's why it showed wrong :p

n00b! :p

Hi!

My problem,

UPnP, ports, jqe360, devlink, pingpatch everythink pass. Last TU i see rooms and join the rooms. but i cant join game. COD hosts screens see game but error "unable to join game sessions"

sorry for my english.

• Like 3

Hi!

My problem,

UPnP, ports, jqe360, devlink, pingpatch everythink pass. Last TU i see rooms and join the rooms. but i cant join game. COD hosts screens see game but error "unable to join game sessions"

sorry for my english.

My friend have the same problem as you. He can see games but got "unable to join..."

To temp fix it is quite simple. Create a room yourself, after someone join, just wait same seconds, after that you will be able to enter on other games.

My friend have the same problem as you. He can see games but got "unable to join..."

To temp fix it is quite simple. Create a room yourself, after someone join, just wait same seconds, after that you will be able to enter on other games.

Thanks your repply,

this problem not just COD games. Geow, Borderlands 2 have this problem but I'll try this solution

Thnks.

• Like 1

Hi!

My problem,

sorry for my english.

devlink neefs to be disabled now.

I don't know if anyone posted this, but if you try clicking Freestyle Home while you're in FSD you get Fatal Crash Intercepted.

btw Does anyone else experience this problem: When i download the BO2 TU i get 4 updates - x2 v1, x1 v2, x1 v3 but no v4 (which is the latest and required). Is this a bug or just misplaced TU?

I was getting fatal crash when pressing home then y on previous build, fresh install fixed it. Tu4 is not available for every media Id yet.