you can give me new fresh ideas

proudly my 3rd post for this gamer community

enjoy

29e0wvt.jpg

download here

sega.rar

path: Aurora/Skins

20upe8m.jpg

you must install this archive...(layout)..then select....flock small by fertinga this is for smallers game covers as you can see in the screen captures

path: Aurora/Media/Layouts

link layout

25auhyx.jpg

other skins by Alph4 polar

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6012-batman-dknight-arises-2-skin-aurora-05b/

mt5f07.jpg

2m4unvs.jpg

• Like 2

Amigo este skin es de fertingaX360 imagino que tienes su permiso para postear su material? Por cierto es muy bueno su skin

Enviado desde mi BLU STAR4.0 mediante Tapatalk

Amigo este skin es de fertingaX360 imagino que tienes su permiso para postear su material? Por cierto es muy bueno su skin

This is a english forum, if you wish to ask something do so in english!

They have similarities, but i can't say they're identical, and i do believe the original author of the skin on the other site is also mentioned in the first post here?

I AM Nochepolar,fertinga is my friend who made that flock small archive,i use it with his permission,and i make my owns skins :queen:

I believe you. I wasn't the one making the claim, just the translation... and the link.

Everyone can see in the 3rd image that you authored this skin. But thank you for the clarification.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

para empezar no soy tu amigo y el skin lo hice yo,fijate bien,los flock small si son de mi amigo y los uso en todos mis post y autorizado,fijate bien en otros lados me llamo Nochepolar,lo que pasa es que antes no sabia postear y por eso fertinga me editaba los post yo no sabia poner imagenes,bastante malaleche sos,aprende a hacer skins que los tuyos te quedan ridiculos

They have similarities, but i can't say they're identical, and i do believe the original author of the skin on the other site is also mentioned in the first post here?

I am the author,here and there,,only that layout archive belongs to my friend,but i use it everywhere,,there is no problem

para empezar no soy tu amigo y el skin lo hice yo,fijate bien,los flock small si son de mi amigo y los uso en todos mis post y autorizado,fijate bien en otros lados me llamo Nochepolar,lo que pasa es que antes no sabia postear y por eso fertinga me editaba los post yo no sabia poner imagenes,bastante malaleche sos,aprende a hacer skins que los tuyos te quedan ridiculos

ENGLISH!!!