RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Bare7a

XBOX360 Games after the M$ drops

Probably not, game companies have already slowed 360 releases to a near stand still.

You may still see a few companies trying to squeeze the last drop out of their customers, but that will probably all end once live goes offline for 360.

It would be a little like trying to get a new game for Super Nintendo or Atari 2600 or OG Xbox or...

• Like 4

I wonder if there are going to be any new games after Microsoft drop xbox360's support in 2016

HIGHLY doubtful.. heck.. games are being stripped down (BOPS3) or just not coming (MKx) to last get.. time to move up to X1, or ps4 mate..

• Like 1

Yeah, upgrading is the way to go. But that doesn't mean you can't still have fun modding or playing on older consoles. Right now it's a race to see which lasts longer, my original v1 xbox (still going strong) my Trinity 360 or my XBone. I'm rooting for my OG Xbox, lmao.

• Like 2

Yeah, upgrading is the way to go. But that doesn't mean you can't still have fun modding or playing on older consoles. Right now it's a race to see which lasts longer, my original v1 xbox (still going strong) my Trinity 360 or my XBone. I'm rooting for my OG Xbox, lmao.

Seems to be the one with the least problems haha

Seems to be the one with the least problems haha

haha, yeah that scale goes Xbox -> Xbox 360 -> Xbox One. All pretty good though.

OG Xbox is my wayback machine though, It has all my emulators with Coin OPs and Vision.

Probably not, game companies have already slowed 360 releases to a near stand still.

You may still see a few companies trying to squeeze the last drop out of their customers, but that will probably all end once live goes offline for 360.

It would be a little like trying to get a new game for Super Nintendo or Atari 2600 or OG Xbox or...

Don't say Dreamcast because people are still developing games for it  :p    -laughs-

• Like 1

Don't say Dreamcast because people are still developing games for it  :p    -laughs-

Haha, yeah, I tried to pick from ones I knew. I didn't know Dreamcast was still going, but I knew it was a popular console.