RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
smalltownguy2

Emulators Genre missing from my dashboard

I apologize if this question has already been asked, but I can't seem to find a way to add the "Emulators" genre to my dashboard. Can someone help me to get this set up so I can add Emulators to that section?

Thanks!

If you are new to the whole RGH story you might want to give this page a look:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6006-beginner-video-guides-and-useful-links/

Here is what you are searching for:

And here is how the path kind of have to look like in Aurora

IMG_20150926_195958.jpg

If you are asking about the Filter settings there is an "Emulator" option in Aurora 0.5b I am not sure about the older versions.

If you are new to the whole RGH story you might want to give this page a look:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6006-beginner-video-guides-and-useful-links/

Here is what you are searching for:

And here is how the path kind of have to look like in Aurora

IMG_20150926_195958.jpg

If you are asking about the Filter settings there is an "Emulator" option in Aurora 0.5b I am not sure about the older versions.

That video is for FSD and not Aurora, but... in Aurora you simply set the "Script Data" to the pre-defined "Emulators"

That video is for FSD and not Aurora, but... in Aurora you simply set the "Script Data" to the pre-defined "Emulators"

Well part of the video is showing how and where to copy the files and the screenshot is to show him how the settings should look like in Aurora so its like half of the video is relevant and the other part isn't :)

Well part of the video is showing how and where to copy the files and the screenshot is to show him how the settings should look like in Aurora so its like half of the video is relevant and the other part isn't :)

Emulators don't need to go into any specific folder, it's recommended to be something like "device:\Emulators\<one folder for each emulator>", that way you'll know these are emulators, and you can easily tell Aurora this folder only contains emulators...

Emulators don't need to go into any specific folder, it's recommended to be something like "device:\Emulators\<one folder for each emulator>", that way you'll know these are emulators, and you can easily tell Aurora this folder only contains emulators...

Ok I am not here to argue or anything, I was just trying to help him and the screenshot was just to show how does the path will probably look like if he is following the steps of the video strictly until it gets to the FSD part and since its working for me and he is asking for help I don't see why I shouldn't share it. I should probably stop replying to you since its turning into an off topic.

So I am gonna finish it with this Swizzy is right, you can copy the emulator on some other location that you've chose and add the correct content path, but if you are following every step shown in the video until it gets to the FSD part you should be fine too.