RealModScene
drocker

Every Thing You Need to Know to Make LiNK Work

Good to know things are working for your friends.

And, with regards to your problem, sorry bro, i cant help you there; perhaps if you direct this question to a RMS dev, maybe he would be able to troubleshoot it for you.

Thank for all your replies...everything is setup as it should i guess it was a problem from his ISP his DSL was unstable so it was timing him out he called em up and i gave him my router now it works....

Now i got a problem of my own everything works fine aside from Black Ops 2....on many occassions im unable to join any games cuz i get the error message "unable to join game" and this is not with only 1 game thats being hosted for zombies but every other game thats being hosted by other players...and if i host no 1 can people join mine...

It usually works if i restart the console & the router and unhook and hook back the network cable and reset API key and sign in again on FSD for JQE360.com from general settings even though the login is set to "Remember Me" on the website and it works after that.

But just 15 mins ago i did as per above several times but that it just wont f'in join so at times it never joins no matter what i do....my UPNP is enabled...my start and end ports for TCP and UDP are 2-62222 and no matter which port i put on FSD in that range they all pass and Link works...ping patch is enabled...so whats up? my friend never has this problem....an hr ago it was working and i was able to join other people's games on zombies and it works flawless....but its when i cannot join anyone's gane is what ticks me off any suggestions? This happens on several occasions but ends up working later on and i have nothing on download or anything like that nobody is using the internet and im getting full speed i hardly get any lag since i upgrade my speed 2 weeks ago so zombies when it works it never lags or kicks or out or times out or anything....just frustrating :(

You need to go into your routers settings and set a static IP for your router.

I have that done ever since i started Link my ip has been static which is set as 192.168.1.29...also tried different ports but no luck...bright side is my friends can join and others 2...but i cant join others most of the times so often im the host and everyone joins but still its irritating i cant join others...just played for 6 hrs straight and only once i was able to join in 6 hrs while for rest of the games i hosted

Also i found a post from 2013 on ur website of this same issue with COD BO 2 they suggested the same as i did...only 1 thing was different they said to enable devlink which should be disabled....also tried it with enabled and still same issue but ive disabled devlink after that...also tried a different network cable same issue...also tried with dmz on even though ports are forwarded same issue....

Thanks for your input by the way

Devlink should be off because it causes the encryption to change, if everyone else have it off nobody is going to be able to communicate with your box...

Pingpatch you have enabled i hope? otherwise that might be the issue...

Devlink should be off because it causes the encryption to change, if everyone else have it off nobody is going to be able to communicate with your box...

Pingpatch you have enabled i hope? otherwise that might be the issue...

Yupp...pingpatch enabled and devlink disabled it'll how its been

1l3l_00cl:

I had issues joining to game servers.. and allso maintaining connection longer than 10-15min.

My router was ISP-preconfigured Thomson TG789vn and i noticed from firewall-log that the router was blocking some connections, but there was no option availeble to change settings for firewall

Now i got a new different router and bang! -> No problems anymore \o/

In Other words UnPn -setting was not working correctly.

I dont know does this help your situation, but if you have a different router.. it's worth to try.

1l3l_00cl:

I had issues joining to game servers.. and allso maintaining connection longer than 10-15min.

My router was ISP-preconfigured Thomson TG789vn and i noticed from firewall-log that the router was blocking some connections, but there was no option availeble to change settings for firewall

Now i got a new different router and bang! -> No problems anymore \o/

In Other words UnPn -setting was not working correctly.

I dont know does this help your situation, but if you have a different router.. it's worth to try.

Lol had a different router but i gave it to a friend but even with that i experienced the same problem but its cool...as long as people can join mine im happy :D thanks for the effect though all of you who replied....and my firewall is disabled as well...my Link is stable though no lag ever since i upgraded from 2mb to 4mb speed whether thats joining a game if i get lucky if hosting 1...