RealModScene
drocker

Every Thing You Need to Know to Make LiNK Work

Its okIts direct through wireless

1- after enabling NAT in your router, restart it.

2- in NXE, system settings, network settings, the ip address is same as in your router's port forwarding page.

- in NXE, system settings, network settings, default gateway should be the same ip address as your routers default address; for instance, if you type 192.168.1.1(this is a commonly used ip address for most of the routers, yours could be different) to access your routers setting page, then type the same ip address for the default gateway in your NXE.

3- this usually does the trick for many i have noticed - you dont have to use FS3's default ports; you can actually assign any port to it. the port im using are 4777 instead of 3071 and port 4888 instead of 3072. you are free to use these or any other if you like.

let me know if it helped.

Its okIts direct through wireless

1- after enabling NAT in your router, restart it.2- in NXE, system settings, network settings, the ip address is same as in your router's port forwarding page. - in NXE, system settings, network settings, default gateway should be the same ip address as your routers default address; for instance, if you type 192.168.1.1(this is a commonly used ip address for most of the routers, yours could be different) to access your routers setting page, then type the same ip address for the default gateway in your NXE.3- this usually does the trick for many i have noticed - you dont have to use FS3's default ports; you can actually assign any port to it. the port im using are 4777 instead of 3071 and port 4888 instead of 3072. you are free to use these or any other if you like.let me know if it helped.
Thanks for ur guiding first .. Still strict :( and also its says fetal crash error and back me to dashboard

Thanks for ur guiding first .. Still strict :( and also its says fetal crash error and back me to dashboard

what game are you trying to play? if its call of duty, then it will always remain strict in link and there is no way around it. even though, u can play that game without any problems.

what about your dashlaunch settings; could you tell me what settings are enabled?

what game are you trying to play? if its call of duty, then it will always remain strict in link and there is no way around it. even though, u can play that game without any problems.

what about your dashlaunch settings; could you tell me what settings are enabled?

Yah its COD

What Dashboard setting u wana know?

The error was Fetal crash corrupted

Posted Image

Yah its COD

What Dashboard setting u wana know?

The error was Fetal crash corrupted

cod will always remain strict no matter what. This matter was discussed by users and Link devs during the initial days of LiNK. Although cod's NAT is strict, but it shoudnt be of any problem to play and connect on LiNK.

and as for dashlaunch, folllow tis guide:

Dashlaunch setup

-- The new F3 update has the devlink, pingpatch, and conpatch integrated in F3 systemLiNK. to access it, put a game on e.g. black ops 2, press the center button and navigate to networks and you should see dashlaunch settings there.

-- But for a permanent solution, you still need to set those settings on or off in dashlaunch

but if you want to do it the old style, then follow the guide below.

Download the newest dashlaunch put it on usb, plug the usb in your xbox and open it with file manager in F3 dash. Install it where ever its convenient for you either usb hard drive or HDD1; I prefer my F3 and dashlaunch installed in HDD1.

Next, open dashlaunch by going to the respected folder where you have saved it FS#'s file manager, go to networks enable ping patch and "DISABLE dEVLINK" , save your setting by clicking the RB trigger once and press X on whichever drive you have saved your dashlaunch (usually where ever your dashlaunch is saved there is a green mark on it). Done, now press B to exit.

Yah its CODWhat Dashboard setting u wana know?The error was Fetal crash corrupted

cod will always remain strict no matter what. This matter was discussed by users and Link devs during the initial days of LiNK. Although cod's NAT is strict, but it shoudnt be of any problem to play and connect on LiNK.and as for dashlaunch, folllow tis guide:Dashlaunch setup-- The new F3 update has the devlink, pingpatch, and conpatch integrated in F3 systemLiNK. to access it, put a game on e.g. black ops 2, press the center button and navigate to networks and you should see dashlaunch settings there. -- But for a permanent solution, you still need to set those settings on or off in dashlaunch but if you want to do it the old style, then follow the guide below.Download the newest dashlaunch put it on usb, plug the usb in your xbox and open it with file manager in F3 dash. Install it where ever its convenient for you either usb hard drive or HDD1; I prefer my F3 and dashlaunch installed in HDD1. Next, open dashlaunch by going to the respected folder where you have saved it FS#'s file manager, go to networks enable ping patch and "DISABLE dEVLINK" , save your setting by clicking the RB trigger once and press X on whichever drive you have saved your dashlaunch (usually where ever your dashlaunch is saved there is a green mark on it). Done, now press B to exit.
The same error fetal crash intercepted

Yah its CODWhat Dashboard setting u wana know?The error was Fetal crash corrupted

cod will always remain strict no matter what. This matter was discussed by users and Link devs during the initial days of LiNK. Although cod's NAT is strict, but it shoudnt be of any problem to play and connect on LiNK.and as for dashlaunch, folllow tis guide:Dashlaunch setup-- The new F3 update has the devlink, pingpatch, and conpatch integrated in F3 systemLiNK. to access it, put a game on e.g. black ops 2, press the center button and navigate to networks and you should see dashlaunch settings there. -- But for a permanent solution, you still need to set those settings on or off in dashlaunch but if you want to do it the old style, then follow the guide below.Download the newest dashlaunch put it on usb, plug the usb in your xbox and open it with file manager in F3 dash. Install it where ever its convenient for you either usb hard drive or HDD1; I prefer my F3 and dashlaunch installed in HDD1. Next, open dashlaunch by going to the respected folder where you have saved it FS#'s file manager, go to networks enable ping patch and "DISABLE dEVLINK" , save your setting by clicking the RB trigger once and press X on whichever drive you have saved your dashlaunch (usually where ever your dashlaunch is saved there is a green mark on it). Done, now press B to exit.
Problem fixed by unload dashlauncher not uninstall working fine

Problem fixed by unload dashlauncher not uninstall working fine

good to know u fixed your problem. Happy Linking :)

guys , I'm really in need of help , how to open ports  , and I'm just using external lan card , internal wireless , ethernet cable , >>> 

I can do everything Stated above except the idea of forwarding ports 

!!

:'(

you open ports in your router settings, so go into your config page of your router and if your stuck then just add your 360 I.P address into DMZ, do you know how to give your 360 a static I.P address?

guys , I'm really in need of help , how to open ports  , and I'm just using external lan card , internal wireless , ethernet cable , >>> 

I can do everything Stated above except the idea of forwarding ports 

!!

:'(

follow this guide and you should be good to go

port forwarding guide go to this link

http://portforward.c...routerindex.htm

So ive been trying to setup link so far ive seen 2 tutorial this is by far the best though im not able to see the link option even though everything is setup correctly according to me....that darn thing is always grey'd out when i run a game for ex. cod black ops IIMy dashboard version is 16203Dash launch version 2.07FSD version 3 rev 735when i test everything passes i tried with different ports as well other than 3071 & 3072 - ive also enabled DMZ with the xbox's ip address and still its greyed out - i have password remembered on jqe360 - any suggestions?

So ive been trying to setup link so far ive seen 2 tutorial this is by far the best though im not able to see the link option even though everything is setup correctly according to me....that darn thing is always grey'd out when i run a game for ex. cod black ops IIMy dashboard version is 16203Dash launch version 2.07FSD version 3 rev 735when i test everything passes i tried with different ports as well other than 3071 & 3072 - ive also enabled DMZ with the xbox's ip address and still its greyed out - i have password remembered on jqe360 - any suggestions?

bro ur problem is very simple :) ; u need to update your FSD to 775 and ur dashlaunch to 3:10. Once you have done that, follow the dashlaunch setup section and u should be "LINKED" :)

oh well spotted, i missed that, whilst he's going to do that I know he don't need too but he might as well update his xell...16537 and metro dash 16537

ahaha wow stupid me...thanks though ill try that today and see how it goes...and i dont wanna update the dash to 16537 yet just updated it to 16203 a week ago due to gta v...thanks for the suggestion though but i may update it if link still doesnt work even after updating to dash lanuch 10 and fsd to fsd3 rev 775

ahaha wow stupid me...thanks though ill try that today and see how it goes...and i dont wanna update the dash to 16537 yet just updated it to 16203 a week ago due to gta v...thanks for the suggestion though but i may update it if link still doesnt work even after updating to dash lanuch 10 and fsd to fsd3 rev 775

Its still grey'd out even after updating to dash launch 3.10 and fsd 3 rev 775 - i forwarded the ports as 1 & 62222 on the router on fsd data port is 3072 & 3071 even tried 1001 & 1000 and other random ports...funny thing is everything passes...still no luck....On dashlaunch its as follows:pingpatch enabledsignnotice disabledliveblock  enabledlivestrong disabledxhttp enablednonetstore enableddevlink disabledsock patch disabledautofake disabledfakelive disabled 

tried with only cod black ops II for now....ill try with halo reach, cod mw3, god judgement and cod mw2 in a few mins

its grey'd out for all games...

its grey'd out for all games...

try resetting API key in jqe360.com 

Does it pass all the "test" and stuff when you test them...?

try resetting the api key as datastream suggested. there are some users who have reported that their limk started connecting after API Restting.

try resetting API key in jqe360.com 

Does it pass all the "test" and stuff when you test them...?

yupp - just reset api key on jqe360 also signed out signed back in and remembered password and linked my a/c to jqe360 on fsd tested it and it passes on everything

heres a few screen shots:

ill start of with my router 1's

heres my port forwarding under my router its under virtual server

Posted Image

also added xbox's ip address under dmz even though the test still passes without dmz being enabled since the ports are being forwarded so ive kept it off and i have tried it 3 ways:

1) only with port forwarding

2) only with dmz enabled

3) with port forwarding and dmz enabled

test passes with all 3 lol

Posted Image

heres what i have under IP Filter since my firewall is enabled - test still passes whether firewall is disabled or enabled or whether i add an IP Filter for Link or not....

Posted Image

and heres a few images off my FSD taken a couple mins ago....

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh yea my FSD pluggin is loaded as well....ive tried with different ports but same issue its greyed out - put it back to 3072 & 3071

try disabling your router's firewall. the reason i am saying this is because i have my router's firewall disabled.