RealModScene
drocker

Every Thing You Need to Know to Make LiNK Work

once you are on the FSD3 manin screen, go to settings, select plugin settings, and then select F3Plugin:

1- Enable LiNK – always on – ticked

2- Enable UPNP for port mapping – ticked

3- Data port is 3071

4- Broadcast port is 3072

Finally click TEST and hopefully you should be pass all.

All fail except the JQE360 authentication status

All fail except the JQE360 authentication status

Have you enabled UPnP on your router?

Have you enabled UPnP on your router?

yes, but it still says UPNP enabled router not found.

Just to be clear, the xbox isn't plugged in to the router, it's plugged in to the laptop who's getting wireless internet from the router and the bridging it to the console.

Ok, i havent tried this myself but i think this should solve your problem.

in your routers settings put your laptops ip address in the port forwarding and then put port 3071 and 3072.

See it works.

Sorry for my late replies as im working full time and i will reply to messages when i can.

And thank you blacky for keeping this tread alive.

this is the Best tutorial by far...

But I have a problem;

I lost my games .... :unsure:

i already change the path but apears only 4/5 and I have about 50 in a external hdd,already done manual scan, tried to delete some of them and nothing works.

Could you help me?

this is the Best tutorial by far...

But I have a problem;

I lost my games .... :unsure:

i already change the path but apears only 4/5 and I have about 50 in a external hdd,already done manual scan, tried to delete some of them and nothing works.

Could you help me?

well, that has happened to me once when i had updated my freestyle dash. what i did was - deleted my games library (not the games from the hdd) from the settings menu where you set paths (it takes a while before it deletes everything). then set new path with deep scan level set to 4 or 5 press rescan. thats what worked for me and i hope it will work for you too.

• Like 1

well, that has happened to me once when i had updated my freestyle dash. what i did was - deleted my games library (not the games from the hdd) from the settings menu where you set paths (it takes a while before it deletes everything). then set new path with deep scan level set to 4 or 5 press rescan. thats what worked for me and i hope it will work for you too.

Thanks a Lot drocker. :thumbup:

It Worked.

hey everyone .. 

i have small problem ,, 

everything working fine my problem is when i log to lobby i saw the games up then the game stuck .. cant do anything untill i restart the xbox .. 

and keep stuck always cant log to a lobby

I am unable to play online via LiNKMain error is portss forward is failing / able to see lobby in guide menu when game is launched, able to join room but no matches to join in system link option of game.Static IP on Xbox360  --- CheckPorts forwarded on router --- CheckUPNP enabled ---CHeckDMZ enabled--- CheckTried different ports ---CheckJQE360 account - Checkpingpatch - enableddevlink- disabledANy advise would be greatly appreciated , thanks in advance

hey everyone .. 

i have small problem ,, 

everything working fine my problem is when i log to lobby i saw the games up then the game stuck .. cant do anything untill i restart the xbox .. 

and keep stuck always cant log to a lobby

bro all i can tell you to do a clean install and it might solve your problem.

hey everyone .. i have small problem ,, everything working fine my problem is when i log to lobby i saw the games up then the game stuck .. cant do anything untill i restart the xbox .. and keep stuck always cant log

hey everyone .. i have small problem ,, everything working fine my problem is when i log to lobby i saw the games up then the game stuck .. cant do anything untill i restart the xbox .. and keep stuck always cant log to a lobby

bro all i can tell you to do a clean install and it might solve your problem.
I didnt understand what u mean by clean install .. I just done install the Freestyle 3 and this my first game run .. So its cleaned ^^

I am unable to play online via LiNKMain error is portss forward is failing / able to see lobby in guide menu when game is launched, able to join room but no matches to join in system link option of game.Static IP on Xbox360  --- CheckPorts forwarded on router --- CheckUPNP enabled ---CHeckDMZ enabled--- CheckTried different ports ---CheckJQE360 account - Checkpingpatch - enableddevlink- disabledANy advise would be greatly appreciated , thanks in advance

i remember Jpizzle mentioning some industrial grade NAT that is imposed on users by some ISP's.So check with your ISP and tell them to bypass the application (LiNK) ports for you so u can connect.

let me know if it helps.

I didnt understand what u mean by clean install .. I just done install the Freestyle 3 and this my first game run ..So its cleaned ^^

sometimes on rear occasions it doesnt install properly. try deleting fs3 completely from your system and reinstall it.

also, what system update version u are on in nxe?

I didnt understand what u mean by clean install .. I just done install the Freestyle 3 and this my first game run ..So its cleaned ^^

sometimes on rear occasions it doesnt install properly. try deleting fs3 completely from your system and reinstall it.also, what system update version u are on in nxe?
Thats i need to check it i am at work i will reply when i got information

I didnt understand what u mean by clean install .. I just done install the Freestyle 3 and this my first game run ..

So its cleaned ^^

sometimes on rear occasions it doesnt install properly. try deleting fs3 completely from your system and reinstall it.

also, what system update version u are on in nxe?

Thats i need to check it i am at work i will reply when i got information
If u mean the dashboard version is 2.0.16197.0

Posted Image

Posted Image

well, there are certain users in this forum who have reported that they have solved their Link problems by updating their dash to the latest version. so i would suggest you to do the same. 

if it still doesnt work by any chance, then let me know.

well, there are certain users in this forum who have reported that they have solved their Link problems by updating their dash to the latest version. so i would suggest you to do the same. if it still doesnt work by any chance, then let me know.
Update to beta version ? I think this one the latest one am i right ?

no; the last one is 2.0.16203 dash version.

follow this guide its one of the easiest out there or you could either google it or youtube it.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/413-quick-and-easy-way-to-update-your-jtagrgh/

my personal advice - youtube "How To Update Your Jtag/RGH To 16202 or 16203",  watch two or three videos  and get yourself familiarized with the process so you know what you are doing. dont worry  :) its not as difficult as it sounds. frankly, its quite easy once you get the hang of it. once done updating, you "MUST" install avatar and kinect data for link to work.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/347-how-to-install-avatar-kinect-data-on-a-jtagrgh-console/

no; the last one is 2.0.16203 dash version.follow this guide its one of the easiest out there or you could either google it or youtube it.http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/413-quick-and-easy-way-to-update-your-jtagrgh/ my personal advice - youtube "How To Update Your Jtag/RGH To 16202 or 16203", watch two or three videos and get yourself familiarized with the process so you know what you are doing. dont worry :) its not as difficult as it sounds. frankly, its quite easy once you get the hang of it. once done updating, you "MUST" install avatar and kinect data for link to work. http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/347-how-to-install-avatar-kinect-data-on-a-jtagrgh-console/
Thanks very much for help its works fine now

@thetime

did you get it working by updating your dash?

@thetimedid you get it working by updating your dash?

. Yah thanks alot ,, still working on NAT problem lol not allow me to join any session lol.

.Yah thanks alot ,, still working on NAT problem lol not allow me to join any session lol.

ohok. check your router's settings page, NAT toggle option should be there.

.Yah thanks alot ,, still working on NAT problem lol not allow me to join any session lol.

ohok. check your router's settings page, NAT toggle option should be there.
Yah i know but i enabled NAT, port forwarding and still not open ,,

how are you connecting your xbox; direct (ethernet or wireless are considered dierect) or through bridge (laptop)?

sorry for the late reply.

how are you connecting your xbox; direct (ethernet or wireless are considered dierect) or through bridge (laptop)?sorry for the late reply.
Its ok Its direct through wireless