RealModScene
ATtheGT

Can't Get Watch Dogs Update

I have installed Bad blood DLC (consisting of part 1(2.12 GB) and part 2(332 MB)), Conspiracy! DLC and Season Pass. When I open the game there gets an error that that latest title update is needed to run downloadable content. But i have title update 4. The problem still exists. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Move the dlc & everything else you added to another area & check the game actually runs.Then add the tu;activate it with aurora & restart game.One by one add more content to find out which one is causing the issue.If you used wifi for the data transfer originally delete all the data & use either a thumb drive or cable ftp

check all data is in the correct folder structure & you have followed the tuts for watchdogs installation etc

• Like 1

Move the dlc & everything else you added to another area & check the game actually runs.Then add the tu;activate it with aurora & restart game.One by one add more content to find out which one is causing the issue.If you used wifi for the data transfer originally delete all the data & use either a thumb drive or cable ftp

check all data is in the correct folder structure & you have followed the tuts for watchdogs installation etc

my media id is 54A95DF1. But i can't find its tu at xboxunity.net

So can u tell me how to change its media ID?

Get the XEX from a version which have a different MediaID... you don't want to change the MediaID of the XEX as it'll mess things up, this ID is used to tell which version of the game it is, you also need to have a matching BaseVersion... sometimes these don't matter terribly much, but most of the time they have huge differences in offsets to patch which the xbox don't know changed between versions without having these values...