RealModScene

BATMAN SKIN FOR aurora 0.5b

based d knight arises 2 movie

animated background,

music mixed by me,fight music from film with bane quotes

intro sound: "it doesn't matter who we are..(bane)

this is my second post :ninja:,leave a comment

greetings from Chile

(my 1st post http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5954-metal-gear-saga-skin-aurora-05b/#entry50353)

fonp7c.jpg

link skin

batman dka 2.rar

path: Aurora/Skins

you must install this archive....flock small by fertinga this is for smallers game cover as you can see in the screen captures

path: Aurora/Media/Layouts
3 layout

layouts by 69davimz and fertinga.rar

2zz2n11.jpg

24ox5.jpg

ran31c.jpg

• Like 6

Nice looking skin. The background on the first image looks like the white levels are cranked up way too high, but other than that it looks very good.

Know what I mean?

batman.jpg?raw=1

• Like 1

This skin is amazing .. Thank you ..

Can you make a skin based on black ops 3 or something or any cod

thank you..i put a lot of effort,trying to make the best experience for the gamer,i think cod or another games has enough fan base,anyone could do it,i try to choose things that i like and make it better,,,as you can see this is not about batman.....it is about the movie,i dont know what i am going to do now,i dont do skins for request but everyone can give me new fresh ideas,thank you again

Nice looking skin. The background on the first image looks like the white levels are cranked up way too high, but other than that it looks very good.

Know what I mean?

YES,i had troubles with that image...so i put a blue filter,and i was changing different tv color settings when i did the screen capture,you should try on your tv and test different color settings,in my tv looks great

fixed :thumbup: ,try again

Legend thank you very much. Big greets all the way from Scotland, fantastic skin looking forward to see what's next  :ninja:

• Like 1

Strangest thing, downloaded all the skins, layouts etc and filtered them through the Aurora folders and on reboot got black screen after xbox boot logo. Press xbox button and still got access to the menu, had to boot xexmenu1.1, delete aurora and reinstall it without the files I had added. Ended up transferring Aurora to external and setting launch.ini to find it from there. Anyone else have a similar issue or have I messed something up?

From external works flawlessly and well worth the trouble I had when It loads up looks wicked

Nice work. Does any Robocop skin exist?

Lol that would be awesome with Robocop Avatar items lol

:huh: are u sure that u are using aurora 0.5B?

black screen last 13 seconds,and then the skin starts

remeber extract the file xzp

put in the path

aurora/skins

is with this skin that u got the problem or is it with another skin?