RealModScene
felida

Finally moved on up..

congratulation :) btw did u find any difference? ;)

difference in?? my console came with decal's.. and even sounds like a car when you press the power button.. lolz..

are you still going to make trainers for x360 or are you leaving to next gen like the rest

this not the place to ask that.. lol

• Like 1

difference in?? my console came with decal's.. and even sounds like a car when you press the power button.. lolz..

Would be interesting to find out what differs between your console and mine (Day one edition) since mine doesn't make that sound :p it does have a speaker tho unlike the 360 slim which had a buzzer instead for the "normal" versions

I wonder, does xbox one has Aurora like dashboards o.O

P.S. Congratulations :)

Nope, there is no homebrew at all for Xbox One yet

Welcome to Next Generation felida :thumbup:

And I just got theif/Titanfall for less than $20 at the used store..

Would be interesting to find out what differs between your console and mine (Day one edition) since mine doesn't make that sound :p it does have a speaker tho unlike the 360 slim which had a buzzer instead for the "normal" versions

I can take a video, forza themed controller, 1tb, forza6.. Just makes vrrrm noise.. Now if you mean under the hood.. I could check.. Lol

And I just got theif/Titanfall for less than $20 at the used store..

kewl, I might have to pick that up just to give it a try. I see Titanfall and Destiny for $15-17 respectively on AMZN. 

I liked Thief on the 360, that's probably good enough for me, lmao.

Love my Master Chief Collection

kewl, I might have to pick that up just to give it a try. I see Titanfall and Destiny for $15-17 respectively on AMZN.

I liked Thief on the 360, that's probably good enough for me, lmao.

Love my Master Chief Collection

I hate halo.. Jus saying.. Haha.. I haven't played theif.. But better to play on xb1.. Haha

i think he means menu setup not hacked stuff

Yeah, there's not going to be any custom dashboards yet either way, the look and feel of the dashboard is the same for everyone, the thing you can change is the background and/or the color theme, basically the same as Windows 8 (without third party applications that is, and like i said, no homebrew on Xbox One yet)

I can take a video, forza themed controller, 1tb, forza6.. Just makes vrrrm noise.. Now if you mean under the hood.. I could check.. Lol

Yeah, it's the inside i meant, outside isn't very important to me as it's available on the web just by googling a little bit ;) insides are much more fun, and that's where all the magic happens...

Seriously tho, i wouldn't recommend opening it up until you've played on it a couple of months as you'll for sure void the warranty if you open it up, and if something's broken from factory you won't get a replacement if you've opened it up...

I hate halo..

Not only are you a traitor (buying an xbox 1) you also have the gaul to blaspheem my beloved halo series as well,must admit tho i'd like to have a go of the anniversary version of halo 2,they certainly did justice to the first

edit: halo is pretty good in single player but much more fun as co-op,it means double the swearing

Not only are you a traitor (buying an xbox 1) you also have the gaul to blaspheem my beloved halo series as well,must admit tho i'd like to have a go of the anniversary version of halo 2,they certainly did justice to the first

edit: halo is pretty good in single player but much more fun as co-op,it means double the swearing

I'm a cod guy.. Bops3 in Nov ftw!!

Yeah, it's the inside i meant, outside isn't very important to me as it's available on the web just by googling a little bit ;) insides are much more fun, and that's where all the magic happens...

Seriously tho, i wouldn't recommend opening it up until you've played on it a couple of months as you'll for sure void the warranty if you open it up, and if something's broken from factory you won't get a replacement if you've opened it up...

yeah i JUST got it and dropped $400.. altho im thinking of trading the Forza 6 code for something more of my style.. lol

lol and here I am all happy that I scored a Dreamcast to tinker with.  :p

you should do the HDD mod.. lolz. in case the disc drive fails.. 

should we call! That a difference? lolz. I heard somewhere the special edition version must be quieter than the normal one. And what about the controller? Still make a fantastic noise when hit the bumpers "RB&LB" lols

I'm not a huge halo fan either, but I do love Halo 1 and Anniversary. I went for the MCC because I really wanted to try out halo 2 with decent graphics. I couldn't believe they release the first halo 2, it looked horrendous. Anyway, not a let down, the game looks great... Finally.