Installing/Updating DashLaunch - Video
Installing Aurora Dashboard - Video
Installing TitleUpdates/Skins/Covers for Aurora - Video
Updating XBOX360 Dashboard to the latest version - Video
Setting up System Link for multiplayer games - Video

Game Tutorials

Converting Games from ISO to GOD format -
Video
Converting multi disk Games from ISO to God format (Stop the video at 3:40) - Video
Uploading Games/XBLA Games/SaveGames/TitleUpdates from PC to Xbox360 (ContentManager) - Video
Unlocking locked XBLA Games using XM360 - Video
Installing emulators and games for them - Video

Download Links

XeX Menu -
Download
DashLaunch - Download
Aurora - Download
Simple 360 NAND Flasher - Download

XeBuild GUI - Download
ISO2GOD - Download
Xbox Image Browser - Download
Content Manager - Download
XM360 - Download

Side Notes

Not all of the games have System Link support so here is a list of games that have System Link for sure:
List

I recommend using ContentManager because it automatically puts the files (Games/SaveGames/TitleUpdates) into their proper folders instead of copying them using XeX Menu + USB Drive because it takes more time to upload a game from PC to USB and from USB to XBOX360 instead of PC to XBOX360 and also you have to manually put the files into their right location.

When you want to upload your games using the Content Manager make sure you are using LAN Cable for the connection of your XBOX360 and PC so there isn't a possibility of a random disconnecting while transferring the files and also that you are inside the XeX Menu so you don't have to edit the FTP settings manually.

When you want to upload SaveGames make sure you change the Profile ID of the SaveGame with your Profile ID.

• Like 10

I changed your download links a little to link to the direct places where you'll find what you need, aswell as changed the Avatar Update from the relatively unsafe xbox.com to the safe to use gxarena.com

I changed your download links a little to link to the direct places where you'll find what you need, aswell as changed the Avatar Update from the relatively unsafe xbox.com to the safe to use gxarena.com

Thanks Swizzy, I hope this page will help the new RGH/JTAG console owners to find the stuff they need faster.

Great collection of useful links and tools.  Thank you PsyChoZ!

I am glad you find those videos and links useful :)