RealModScene
lovac1

How to play GTA ONLINE for free on modified Xbox?

Hi!

I want to play GTA online but I don't know how to do it for free and how not to get banned so can anyone please tell me how to do it on XBOX 360 with RGH?

• Like 1

Forget about it, on this forum we do NOT help those whom wish to go on Xbox Live with a JTAG/RGH system

Forget about it, on this forum we do NOT help those whom wish to go on Xbox Live with a JTAG/RGH system

I'm sorry br0,so is there way to play through system link?

You can try playing the games from the Saints Row franchise, I think all of them support System Link. (Saints Row 2 and 3 have the same play style as GTA franchise, Saints Row 4 and 5 got out of hand and your character have super powers and stuff..)

online only. no system link support

Awwwhhhgg...too bad

You can try playing the games from the Saints Row franchise, I think all of them support System Link. (Saints Row 2 and 3 have the same play style as GTA franchise, Saints Row 4 and 5 got out of hand and your character have super powers and stuff..)

Yeah but noone plays through system link

Hello Swizzy im new in this rgh world, i made my own rgh and i like to learn more and more about this, but i tried to install GTA V in my xbox whit aurora 0.5b but when i run the game asks for sign in i choose any profile but it doesn't work can't bypass that window and i cant play (never played before) i been googleing but cant find anything about the theme, can you help me whit this? Thank you!

Hello Swizzy im new in this rgh world, i made my own rgh and i like to learn more and more about this, but i tried to install GTA V in my xbox whit aurora 0.5b but when i run the game asks for sign in i choose any profile but it doesn't work can't bypass that window and i cant play (never played before) i been googleing but cant find anything about the theme, can you help me whit this? Thank you!

It's because of a TU you have installed and your date not being set in the console, make sure your date is set to atleast 2015 or it won't work...

It's because of a TU you have installed and your date not being set in the console, make sure your date is set to atleast 2015 or it won't work...

I did not install any TU yet, also console is in current date, it is weird, but like i said is my first time installing and playing GTA V (not a gamer yet) should i install any TU? If so, which number?

Do you have the avatar data installed? if not; install it...

Yes its installed i have 2 accounts in this xbox one is local and other one is live profile, when i choose the xbox love profile, sends a message that there's an update available i have dash 17349 installed then i cancel and cant bypass from there...

post-67058-0-24660900-1443580038_thumb.jpg

Yes its installed i have 2 accounts in this xbox one is local and other one is live profile, when i choose the xbox love profile, sends a message that there's an update available i have dash 17349 installed then i cancel and cant bypass from there...

This means you are NOT blocking xbox live... block Xbox Live and/or unplug the network...

This means you are NOT blocking xbox live... block Xbox Live and/or unplug the network...

i did that already whit dashlaunch 3.15 also unplug network cable, but no luck, same thing...