Failed to create ecc image

RGH2 Selected

Header is wrong..

Invalid Image

Failed to create ecc image

DEMON

Hardware   : Demon Phat

Firmware   : 1.0

Flash ID   : 0x73AD Hynix (16MiB - Small block)

Flash Size : 0x400 blocks of 0x4200 bytes

Writing Nand

Done!

in 0:29 min:sec

This is my first time doing a console i think i may have done something wrong my console will not boot up. and i just dont know my soldering is pretty good. It reads the nands well it just wond create a ecc file. I just cant figure it out... can someone please help me

and at first i was on the xbox 360 nand and i created a ecc and wrote it to the console. would that be any factor?

try re-flashing your original nand back.. seems like your chip isn't wired correctly.. and just asking since you didn't mention it.. DO you have a modchip BESIDES the demon(as that is just a 2ndary nand, NOT a glitch chip)

try re-flashing your original nand back.. seems like your chip isn't wired correctly.. and just asking since you didn't mention it.. DO you have a modchip BESIDES the demon(as that is just a 2ndary nand, NOT a glitch chip)

i have no idea how to do that man. im sorry but i have a cr4 xl on there and i have a nandx qsb then the jrp qsb and the demon

i have no idea how to do that man. im sorry but i have a cr4 xl on there and i have a nandx qsb then the jrp qsb and the demon

don't forget the GREEN wire this time!!