RealModScene
yum8yuk

Where can I download Avatar file version .17349

I have RGH, Console=Trinity and just dumped/reloaded NAND with xeBuild v 1.1.5.709. My current Kernel = 2.0.17349.0

I need to update my Avatars. Following the tutorial below I am getting the error message also listed below. I updating my system months after the tutorial was written, so when I go to www.xbox.com/update I can only download update version 17489. I believe since my Kernel is .17349 I need Avatar update .17349. Does anyone know where I can download version 17349?

Tutorial: How to Install Avatar & Kinect Data on a JTAG/RGH Console by BL4K3Y, Nov 08 2012 01:01 AM

Error Message:

Xbox Live

Your console can't connect to Xbox Live.

Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are

playing a game, you will lose any unsaved progress.

I have RGH, Console=Trinity and just dumped/reloaded NAND with xeBuild v 1.1.5.709. My current Kernel = 2.0.17349.0

I need to update my Avatars. Following the tutorial below I am getting the error message also listed below. I updating my system months after the tutorial was written, so when I go to www.xbox.com/update I can only download update version 17489. I believe since my Kernel is .17349 I need Avatar update .17349. Does anyone know where I can download version 17349?

Tutorial: How to Install Avatar & Kinect Data on a JTAG/RGH Console by BL4K3Y, Nov 08 2012 01:01 AM

Error Message:

Xbox Live

Your console can't connect to Xbox Live.

Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are

playing a game, you will lose any unsaved progress.

http://gxarena.com/Firmwares/Xbox360/

Top of the page homie

OR use jrunner to upload it to your XB using dashlaunch update feature!! Xebuild too.. put the system update in "J-Runner\xeBuild\17349" and whatnot lol

Edit: can't download via Jrunner, cuz it directs to the newest one.. 

• Like 1

Edit: can't download via Jrunner, cuz it directs to the newest one..

Because Jrunner was built by an idiot with no brain =)

Because Jrunner was built by an idiot with no brain =)

hahahahahahaha..

well i didn't know XeBuildGUI's setup off hand mate.. 

hahahahahahaha..

well i didn't know XeBuildGUI's setup off hand mate..

xeBuild GUI used to use Homebrew-Connection, but now a days i use GXArena... i think old versions are still Homebrew-Connections while the latest ones are GXArena, it doesn't use the xeBuild feature tho, it only have the ability to download and prepare a USB stick

xeBuild GUI used to use Homebrew-Connection, but now a days i use GXArena... i think old versions are still Homebrew-Connections while the latest ones are GXArena, it doesn't use the xeBuild feature tho, it only have the ability to download and prepare a USB stick

i meant XeBuild gui setup to push FTP updates.. i know xebuild does.. lol as that's what j(wannabe)runner uses.. lolz

Just wanted to give an update. Thanks guys again. I downloaded the correct Avatar versions. I re-named folder with $$ystemUpdate and I had to launch to DashLaunch 3.... then I re-inserted the Kinect sensor and got the correct prompts to update. Now I have my Avatars. --- So Happy!!! ----

• Like 2