RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Gonzo

New Systemupdate 2.0.17489.0 out now

Microsoft pushed out today the new Systemupdate 2.0.17489.0 for Xbox 360 retail units. It contains some changes in the areas of Accept Terms of Use, Activity Feed, Microsoft Movies & TV, Groove Music, and Marketplace.  Currently there are no known problems associated, with ODE & flashed Units.

Microsoft pushed out today the new Systemupdate 2.0.17489.0 for Xbox 360 retail units. It contains some changes in the areas of Accept Terms of Use, Activity Feed, Microsoft Movies & TV, Groove Music, and Marketplace.  Currently there are no known problems associated, with ODE & flashed Units.

Kinda pointless. To post the system update here. Everyone that already needed the sU already got it from xbox.com now.

You can post this change log tho of some of the various changes.

xbox-storage-all-devices.png?w=780&h=439​

2GB Cloud Storage – Starting today you will now be able to use up to 2GB of Cloud Storage on your Xbox 360. Use your Cloud Storage to save the game saves you want to bring with you to Xbox One for Xbox One Compatible games.

Accept Terms of Use – You can now connect your Xbox 360 to a network that requires a Terms of Use acceptance (common in hotels, hospitals, and other public venues). After first connecting you will be prompted to test your Xbox Live connection and will then be directed to use Internet Explorer to login to the network. You must have the latest update of Internet Explorer first.

Redeem Codes from messages – When you receive an Xbox Live Marketplace code in a message you will now be able to redeem that code by simply pressing “Redeem Code”.

Activity Feed – Like, comment, share your friend’s activities, post new messages, watch game clips, view screenshots, and see what your friends are playing from your Xbox 360. You can access your Activity Feed by navigating to Social on your console.

See What Your Friends Are Doing – You can now see what your friends are playing on Xbox One and Windows 10 from your Xbox 360.

Microsoft Movies & TV and Groove Music – Access your movie and TV collection from Microsoft Movies & TV and your Music in Groove Music.

See your money – Your Microsoft account balance will now be shown when you are looking at the details of a game or when browsing the marketplace.

VIA - MajorNelson

Kinda pointless. To post the system update here. Everyone that already needed the sU already got it from xbox.com now.

Is not it.

The updates that I have been postet are checked whether they are safe for Flash or ODE User. Of course everyone can download the updates from Microsoft directly, but you have no certainty, that there could be problems with it.

Is not it.

The updates that I have been postet are checked whether they are safe for Flash or ODE User. Of course everyone can download the updates from Microsoft directly, but you have no certainty, that there could be problems with it.

It's better to just link to GXArena :)

hello we xe-build for this new kernel soon?

What's the rush? No game requires the new kernel, no new offline features have been added really (the only one is the support for "accept terms" type of connections...)

xeBuild will be released when it's deemed done, we don't rush things with xeBuild, we take our time to test it, make sure it's working as we're expecting it to, there may still be bugs which we've overlooked during testing etc. but... that's normal...

You guys know what everyone uses XeBuild for. To update their console and modify online. This website is called REALmodscene. Everyone mods online, other than people who aren't smart enough to. it's fun. I do it. I used to do recoveries and made 2k in a single 25 days. 

i am thinking hes a xbl modder\hacker

They're not called hackers smart one.

You guys know what everyone uses XeBuild for. To update their console and modify online. This website is called REALmodscene. Everyone mods online, other than people who aren't smart enough to. it's fun. I do it. I used to do recoveries and made 2k in a single 25 days. 

They're not called hackers smart one

and you think its ok to do. well its fucking not. what a dumb ass. i hope swizzy banns you for being a prick. 

• Like 1

and you think its ok to do. well its fucking not. what a dumb ass. i hope swizzy banns you for being a prick. 

What's wrong with it? It's called MODDING for a reason, it's what MODDERS do. I make Tools myself just for this purpose, and better yet, release them FREE so more people are using them. 

Im guessing you're one of those kids who frequently get into lobbies with modders. Sorry kiddo.

What's wrong with it? It's called MODDING for a reason, it's what MODDERS do. I make Tools myself just for this purpose, and better yet, release them FREE so more people are using them. 

Im guessing you're one of those kids who frequently get into lobbies with modders. Sorry kiddo.

nope. i use Aurora LiNK only. i have not been on xbl in 7 years cuz M$ fucked me over on 4 acc with over $600 or more in each one cuz some fucking skids said i was modding. dont get me wrong i like modding but i stay the fuck off xbl and play on LiNK.or better yet play on lan system link. ohh btw i am 31 years old. go talk shit some where else skid.

• Like 2

Modding does NOT belong on Xbox Live, RealModscene is for Modding the console itself, not the games... there's a difference, besides... there's a whole different world to this called Homebrew...

And no, not everyone uses xeBuild for online hacking... those that do are assholes that only care about themselves

When you go online with a hacked system with hacked games, you're ruining the experience for those that don't mod the game... those that do this shit are the stupid ones... i mean, if you were one of the smart ones, you'd be able to make your own xeBuild =)

Modding does NOT belong on Xbox Live, RealModscene is for Modding the console itself, not the games... there's a difference, besides... there's a whole different world to this called Homebrew...

And no, not everyone uses xeBuild for online hacking... those that do are assholes that only care about themselves

When you go online with a hacked system with hacked games, you're ruining the experience for those that don't mod the game... those that do this shit are the stupid ones... i mean, if you were one of the smart ones, you'd be able to make your own xeBuild =)

well said swizzy. i hate xbls pricks. i kinda wish xbl for 360 would just shut down to put a stop to this shit. i hate M$ for what they did to me for being a super good player on CoD. 

• Like 1

well said swizzy. i hate xbls pricks. i kinda wish xbl for 360 would just shut down to put a stop to this shit. i hate M$ for what they did to me for being a super good player on CoD. 

I too hate cheaters but correct me if am wrong suprashake but you do cheat on systemlink ,right?you cheat on systemlink and am pretty sure you got banned from microsoft  because you were cheating online.Don't pretend to be a good player please.

I too hate cheaters but correct me if am wrong suprashake but you do cheat on systemlink ,right?you cheat on systemlink and am pretty sure you got banned from microsoft  because you were cheating online.Don't pretend to be a good player please.

He uses trainers, i don't know if it's to cheat or to unlock locked content/kick players that don't behave

I agree cheating is unfair and the worst thing is that they then brag about being good players.

• Like 1

He uses trainers, i don't know if it's to cheat or to unlock locked content/kick players that don't behave

I don't mean to start a war swizzy.am pretty new here .he do cheats he even brags about it on another forum.

• Like 1

Well cheating is bullshit, no matter wether you do it on XBL or anywhere else.

I can understand people who wanna try mods and do some funny stuff, but this doesnt belong to Xbox Live and on LiNK you always

have the abilitiy to create your own room and tag it as modded.

Unfortunately there are tons of off-host Tools and trainers people like to use in public rooms....

• Like 4

i only use cheats when i know there is other cheater in the room. yes i did at 1st to see what i can do, then i got bord of it and stopped. yes i do use content trainers from ESTE to unlock content and kick cheaters. as for m$ ?. i have never cheated on xbl or ever been in any modded lobby's...  tbh i only use cheats on LiNK when i have to keep kicking the pricks and they keep coming back and i only go for the cheaters only.. at one point i was always loading the tools and trainers up to be ready for the cheaters but after LiNK got slow and messed up i stopped playing. i do a lot of lan system link modded lobby's with retail friends, non have got banned for it yet. been doing this for about a year and a half on friends retails. anything else you want to know.   

I don't mean to start a war swizzy.am pretty new here .he do cheats he even brags about it on another forum.

and what forums are them. show me where i say i cheat. maybe asking XYZMods to make CoD content trainers for all LiNK players and support LiNK content and not just fucking cheats only. 

• Like 1

Nothing that i did not know.I better stop commenting now.it's going offtopic anyway.Cheating because other do does not make it better but instead it just make it worst.

• Like 1

Nothing that i did not know.I better stop commenting now.it's going offtopic anyway.Cheating because other do does not make it better but instead it just make it worst.

i agree with you. but what am i to do when i cant ban them from the public room.. deal with it or say fuck it and use the same or better cheats on them only. the kick trainers and tools blows. LiNK needs a 30 min ban tool or trainer with games that need content only with public room support.. i wish i did not piss ESTE off to go payed. he was the one hope LiNK had to i fucked it up for all. all over a miss understanding.. i wish someone would help me to learn how to dumb offsets and code up trainers. i own a real xdk to get started but i just dont know what the hell i am doing. i would make the content trainers, tools, 30min bans with a ton of stuff for LiNK. i would make LiNK the best it can be all for free.

2.0.17489.0  !!

I wanna play my backup of Madden16 but it wants a system update I assumed it was 2.0.17349.0 but 2.0.17489.0!!!

I wonder if Madden16 has 2.0.17489.0  or  2.0.17349.0 on the disc?

I have been outta the scene for a while and can't mod myself so I want to be 100% sure update is safe

Is  2.0.17349.0 proven safe?

Does MAdden16 need latest 2.0.17489.0?

Thanks

Yes, 17349 is safe to go up to, most likely Madden won't require 17489 as this one only recently went live on Xbox Live, games tend to take atleast a month before they require the new kernel...

@suprashake
Sometimes it is really hard to tell wether someones is using a wallhack or UAV hack for example which gives him the position of his enemies, sometimes a player is just lucky or very experienced and guesses the enemy movements, we can never know what really happened for sure without sitting next to the player. What I wanna say is if you wanna play on LiNK just find some people who you can trust and have fun in a private room, I mean if you can trust them they wont be cheating (I guess :D)