RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Synyster7

rgh dash update?

Yes, the official 17489 dash is out, I just downloaded it on my retail console. However, the Xebuild version of it is not available yet, nor the corresponding version of Dashlaunch.

Yes, the official 17489 dash is out, I just downloaded it on my retail console. However, the Xebuild version of it is not available yet, nor the corresponding version of Dashlaunch.

now its a waiting game

is there a new dash update?  my rgh keeps askin  to update? Are they releasing dash 17489 to the public?

Why are you even connected to Xbox Live with your RGH? that's the only way you can get these notifications...

i do recoverys

well that was the dumbs thing to say here. you do know we do not support any xbls hacking what so ever and most likely will not help you here any more or can get banned for just saying that. lol how dumb

well that was the dumbs thing to say here. you do know we do not support any xbls hacking what so ever and most likely will not help you here any more or can get banned for just saying that. lol how dumb

well he did ask why i had my rgh online im not going to lie if swizzy wants to ban me for being truthful then so be it

well he did ask why i had my rgh online im not going to lie if swizzy wants to ban me for being truthful then so be it

that is true.. lol good luck

there isn't a ban.. he'll just not get any help.. lol.. but yes.. no one here supports XBL hacking/modding.. look else where buddy

but do take this as your freebie.. lol.. no more asking about it!!..

Edit: there isn't a ban for 1st time offense. I should say..

there isn't a ban.. he'll just not get any help.. lol.. but yes.. no one here supports XBL hacking/modding.. look else where buddy

but do take this as your freebie.. lol.. no more asking about it!!..

Edit: there isn't a ban for 1st time offense. I should say..

Indeed, ask too many time pissing me or one of the admins off, and you'll be banned :p