RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
_SCORPION_

Link working or not ?!

Hi, the System Link doesnt work for me today! All tests passed in aurora plugin. But still not working.

This problem hapening more that 4 hours.

Anybody else have this or its just for me?!

now .. it tells me fatal crash  and restarts aurora when i press system link button after it takes too long to downloading feed data...   and then server is timed out

maybe it will be solved later  don't know

• Like 1

now .. it tells me fatal crash  and restarts aurora when i press system link button after it takes too long to downloading feed data...   and then server is timed out

Fatal Crash happens here, and it makes Console slow. then u have to Restart the Console

I know 2 more people who have this problem, I dont have it though.

Where are you guys from? Maybe its some region thing?
The 2 people are from Morocco and Pakistan.

Fatal Crash happens here, and it makes Console slow. then u have to Restart the Console

i think LiNK is down.. getting same problems on my end.. wait for it to be fixed

I´m from Argentina (southamerica) and i have the same problem, until yesterday at night it worked normally.

When I try to test the Plugin in the FSD appears with error in the ports 1000 and 1001, when try to connect to JQE360 with the user and password  it does nothing, using Aurora passes all the tests, but into the games not connect to the link.

FSD is dead.. move to Aurora.. FSD WILL LOSE LiNK capabilities..

that's why it does nothing with JEQ, as that has ended all together.. it is now Unity..

Link is working fine..better tbh..was playing for 5 hours ...no lag whatsoever..no fatal crash..no server timing out issues...i was wondering why there are extremely less players..

I know several people with FSD who are playing in this moment. I dont think its Dashboard related.

and for the time being, FSD will work.. in future, no.. lol can't even get TU's anymore on FSD.. lol

I know 2 more people who have this problem, I dont have it though.

Where are you guys from? Maybe its some region thing?

The 2 people are from Morocco and Pakistan.

I am from México, i play fine between 12am and 4am, but when i wanna play on the 10am, oh surprise! System Link don't work.

Link is working fine..better tbh..was playing for 5 hours ...no lag whatsoever..no fatal crash..no server timing out issues...i was wondering why there are extremely less players..

where are you from? Maybe its issue of region.

Same problem here.Am using aurora .systemlink not working and fatal crash.And some people earlier could not register on unity.net.Only game having more than 3 players is Bo2 but i still cant get in a room.

Update: I finally got into a room and there are a bit more people now, i guess i't working again!

Edited by Thors

I am from México, i play fine between 12am and 4am, but when i wanna play on the 10am, oh surprise! System Link don't work.

where are you from? Maybe its issue of region.

Yesterday I updated the dash to 17349 and the dashlaunch to 3.15, but after that it worked normally, the problem for me begun today, I´m living in Brazil. The problem that I can see is that the link system is not autenticating the user in the xbox.

Anybody knows the ip of the system link server? perhaps the server is down.

Same problem here.Am using aurora .systemlink not working and fatal crash.And some people earlier could not register on unity.net.Only game having more than 3 players is Bo2 but i still cant get in a room.

Update: I finally got into a room and there are a bit more people now, i guess i't working again!

problem fixed . system link works fine .  check it lads 

i'll answer all of these with a fast comment, sometimes the server needs maintenance.. just wait.. im pretty sure someone will say "LiNK is officially offline permanently" if it does..

now 2nd part: the people who do this don't make money off of this.. and really don't OWE you any explanation of what they do/maintenance/ect. if they do take it down.. 

i'll answer all of these with a fast comment, sometimes the server needs maintenance.. just wait.. im pretty sure someone will say "LiNK is officially offline permanently" if it does..

now 2nd part: the people who do this don't make money off of this.. and really don't OWE you any explanation of what they do/maintenance/ect. if they do take it down.. 

Sorry if it came across like complaining.i only thought it would be useful to inform someone,Like you said it is free ,i would not dare complained.

• Like 1

Sorry if it came across like complaining.i only thought it would be useful to inform someone,Like you said it is free ,i would not dare complained.

not just you lol.. i was making that statement across the board.. and for anyone else who reads it.. 

sorry if i came across as singling you out.. i wasn't.. but yeah man.. just give it some time.. and it will work itself out.. im pretty sure someone will announce it as being done for.. IF that does happen.. lol..

The problem we had yesterday was that one of the domains used with LiNK had expired, this happened due to a reminder not being sent in time, however we've got it covered now

I need some help,just trying to figure something out,i set up LiNK and everything passed, i played re5 on wednesday with my brother who is in london,and i'm from portugal,but yesterday we tried again,but i couldn't connet to a server but he could,all of my LiNK tests pass,could it be a problem with the server or at my end?

I get the f3000003 error