RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jamiep87

Unable to register

Trying to register for a account earlier today but the website was acting wierd. I would click the register on Xbox Unity but it wouldnt do anything. Gave it a few min just to be sure. I would then click it again and it would say my email was already used. I never got a email but if it reset the password i do get that email fine. I think my username i used was Jamiep87 or jamiep1987

Thanks

Trying to register for a account earlier today but the website was acting wierd. I would click the register on Xbox Unity but it wouldnt do anything. Gave it a few min just to be sure. I would then click it again and it would say my email was already used. I never got a email but if it reset the password i do get that email fine. I think my username i used was Jamiep87 or jamiep1987

Thanks

lmfao.. it tells you your username in the email.. 

(USERNAME), 
As requested your password has been reset to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:goodjob:

the only thing i've found, is when you change your password, it says "failed" even tho it works..

lmfao.. it tells you your username in the email.. 

(USERNAME), 
As requested your password has been reset to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It actually tells your name but not username. It's different. 

It actually tells your name but not username. It's different. 

no it doesn't lol.. it tells you the username.. bahaha... i've tested it on diff accounts.. all produce the username..

my account, my brothers, my GF's.. ALL give the username that you use to sign in.. haha

no it doesn't lol.. it tells you the username.. bahaha... i've tested it on diff accounts.. all produce the username..

my account, my brothers, my GF's.. ALL give the username that you use to sign in.. haha

Try register new one with different name and username.

Try register new one with different name and username.

why do that?? lol.. but i get your point.. 

No go, i tried the username that was listed in the email. I am thinking the issue is i never got the email for the activation but thats weird that it would send me the emails for the password reset. I cannot create a new one as it says my email is already in use.

No go, i tried the username that was listed in the email. I am thinking the issue is i never got the email for the activation but thats weird that it would send me the emails for the password reset. I cannot create a new one as it says my email is already in use.

create a new email.. lol.. problem solved ;-)