RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Akastar

Can't play on LiNK...Please Help!!

So, i updated to f3 and setup LiNK and its work... I mean i can join a room ... But the problem is i cant see the room in the game ... I dont think the problem is in the game ... Because i tried with almost 3 or 4 different games .. I tried in dead island and gears of war and couple other games.. I join the room and i can see my self in the room.. then i go to system link in the game and its give me none ..

Please help me .. I am trying this for 5 days and all i get is nothing

So, i updated to f3 and setup LiNK and its work... I mean i can join a room ... But the problem is i cant see the room in the game ... I dont think the problem is in the game ... Because i tried with almost 3 or 4 different games .. I tried in dead island and gears of war and couple other games.. I join the room and i can see my self in the room.. then i go to system link in the game and its give me none ..

Please help me .. I am trying this for 5 days and all i get is nothing

try changing title updates, keep an eye looking for crowded rooms (it actualy doesnt matter), did you set port forward on router?

thing is, u must be patient, maybe u wanna join and other in same lobby already made room, or u missed chance to join. hapens to me always, mostly always TU problem, its either other play with no TU or some random not latest, i hate such people.

if you pass tests its great, try making your own room through jqe site, name it black ops 2 latest TU or something, got any friends ? solve with them. trust me everything i mentioned same as u i had all those problems.

ps. try at first for example black ops 2 there are more people u wont miss it. and if still nothing, after u sure about it write here or pm me ill try to help :)

My REP:0 and I can not join too... Other all thing is PASSed... Need help too... BO2TU3 ok...

rep ? reputation has nothing to do here.

u mean borderlands 2 title update 3 ?

BO2TU3 ? anyway try downloading latest /newest title updates, or just turn them off and try. some people makes rooms without or with those updates rooms. so u never know.

i am trying this since a week and is not working, please we need help.

what exactly u are doing that is not working.... ? did you pass all tests ?

write about it, im not gonna search needle in hay >_>