RealModScene
BestNoob

FSD - no more Title Updates and Cover Downloads ?

I used FSD3 and Aurora parallel this time. I didnt palyed for a long time with my xbox so i updated DashLaunch and my Dashboard today. Now i tried to download Covers and Title Updates but FSd cannot find anything. Months before all was working fine.

So my question now: is it no longer doable to download Title Updates and Covers with FSD3 ?

Or is this only a problem caused with the Updates i made ?

• Like 1

The answer is NO, FSD is no longer supported so you will need to grab the TU through aurora or manually do it yourself via USB/FTP.

I made the switch to aurora for the same reason and i have never looked back :)

• Like 1

So it is not a temporary thing or has smth to do with the Dashlaunch Update ??

FSD3 will definily no loger recieve TU and Covers ?

Can please a Admin approve this ?

FSD is no longer pal,  DashLaunch has nothing to do with it. There will be no more updates etc for FSD, You will have to move over to Aurora or manually grab your TU/Covers and transfer them by the method i previously mentioned.

So it is not a temporary thing or has smth to do with the Dashlaunch Update ??

FSD3 will definily no loger recieve TU and Covers ?

Can please a Admin approve this ?

FSD support has been dropped, the only thing that's still working in FSD (that depends on the Xboxunity servers) is LiNK, but when LiNK V2/NOVA is finished and released, FSD will stop working with that aswell...

FSD is no longer pal,  DashLaunch has nothing to do with it. There will be no more updates etc for FSD, You will have to move over to Aurora or manually grab your TU/Covers and transfer them by the method i previously mentioned.

FSD support has been dropped, the only thing that's still working in FSD (that depends on the Xboxunity servers) is LiNK, but when LiNK V2/NOVA is finished and released, FSD will stop working with that aswell...

Ok Thank you.

I've got the same problem. Aurora is running besides FSD3, but I like to use FSD3 more, because of its look and feel. To download title updates I have to start Aurora, but that isn't downloading them into the content folder, but in its own data folder. It would be cool if there was an option to change that...

On the other side, I'll probably just have to keep my eyes open to a nice theme which is actually appealing to me, to get over the switch.

I've got the same problem. Aurora is running besides FSD3, but I like to use FSD3 more, because of its look and feel. To download title updates I have to start Aurora, but that isn't downloading them into the content folder, but in its own data folder. It would be cool if there was an option to change that...

On the other side, I'll probably just have to keep my eyes open to a nice theme which is actually appealing to me, to get over the switch.

FSD does the same thing, except FSD i think copies when you enable instead of right before you start the game