RealModScene

For Users who want only use Aurora. A tool or integrated feature like this would be very useful.
A FSD removal tool that automatically wipe all FSD data from the system.

The problem with such a tool is that FSD can be installed anywhere, there's no easy way to find a FSD/F3 installation, really tho... all you have to do is delete the FSD folder, and it's gone... ALL data related to it is gone...

The problem with such a tool is that FSD can be installed anywhere, there's no easy way to find a FSD/F3 installation, really tho... all you have to do is delete the FSD folder, and it's gone... ALL data related to it is gone...

I do not ask for an tool / feature like this when it its easily done with removing FSD folder.

FSD folder is not all you can see that in partiton Game: there are also files from FSD skins, screenshots and freestyleplugin.xex

The question is where else are files from FSD ?

I do not ask for an tool / feature like this when it its easily done with removing FSD folder.

FSD folder is not all you can see that in partiton Game: there are also files from FSD skins, screenshots and freestyleplugin.xex

The question is where else are files from FSD ?

Step 1. Install Aurora

Step 2. Run Aurora

Step 3. Locate where FSD is installed, there is no specific path for this...

Step 4. Delete the folder containing FSD

Done!

You CANNOT delete FSD while you are running it, where it's installed is hard to tell you without scanning your system for every single file you've got on every single device, there is no specific folder it goes to, it can be installed anywhere (just like Aurora)

Some common locations are:

Hdd1:\Apps\FSD

Hdd1:\Apps\F3

Hdd1:\FSD

Ahh moment another thing didnt FSD put TU into content folder and Aurora into a different place ?

So can i use "Clear Title Updates" to wipe this unused or double TU ?

Both of them install the TU's to the same location, both of them also have the TU's in the data directory... when you delete FSD, you delete everything related to it...

Both of them install the TU's to the same location, both of them also have the TU's in the data directory... when you delete FSD, you delete everything related to it...

Okay ^^

Hmmm have to push it again. There is still the thing with the Title Updates .....

As Example: When i copied Halo 3 from my Original Xbox 360 to my PC than unlocked the MapPack, the Game itself and uploaded it onto my Xbox360 via Content Manager.

Halo 3 Title ID: 4D5307E6 Media ID: 38EE4C8B

Is not on xboxunity ! But there is a Title Update 1 and the Content Manager uploaded this TU into Content\0000000000000\4D5307E6\00000002 [Marketplace]

This Title Update is not recognized by Aurora ! What do i have to do ?

We talked about FSD / Aurora and i thought that FSD put the TU into Content folder, but as you said Aurora and FSD use their own directory for this.

(Aurora is using:  Aurora\System\Data\TitleUpdates\3131333XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX5A )

The thing is that FSD also recognize TU inside Content folder. It seems that Aurora is not able to recognize TU inside the content folder.

Hmmm have to push it again. There is still the thing with the Title Updates .....

As Example: When i copied Halo 3 from my Original Xbox 360 to my PC than unlocked the MapPack, the Game itself and uploaded it onto my Xbox360 via Content Manager.

Halo 3 Title ID: 4D5307E6 Media ID: 38EE4C8B

Is not on xboxunity ! But there is a Title Update 1 and the Content Manager uploaded this TU into Content\0000000000000\4D5307E6\00000002 [Marketplace]

This Title Update is not recognized by Aurora ! What do i have to do ?

We talked about FSD / Aurora and i thought that FSD put the TU into Content folder, but as you said Aurora and FSD use their own directory for this.

(Aurora is using:  Aurora\System\Data\TitleUpdates\3131333XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX5A )

The thing is that FSD also recognize TU inside Content folder. It seems that Aurora is not able to recognize TU inside the content folder.

Aurora can recognize all the TU's FSD does, it just doesn't scan every time you boot anymore, you have to tell it to scan for TU's...

Ahh it was simply too late yesterday to use my brain correctly xD

This game is stored on my external HDD and there Aurora does not recognized the TU inside the Cache folder.

(360 Content Manager uploaded all stuff to my external HDD)

Ahh it was simply too late yesterday to use my brain correctly xD

This game is stored on my external HDD and there Aurora does not recognized the TU inside the Cache folder.

(360 Content Manager uploaded all stuff to my external HDD)

What folder would that be exactly?

USB0:\Cache isn't even supported by the console, of course it's not going to find anything there, Aurora only scan directories supported by the kernel itself...

However, with 17489 there is now support for USB#:\Content\... Aurora doesn't yet support it (it will with 0.6b and later tho)