RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
securitycodee

Die Rise Script error add_stub Xbox360 RGH slim

Hi so Nuketown die rise mob of the dead don't work for me nuketown and die rise load up then throw me back to main screen and say error add_stub and idk what to do cause i can't find that file :/ (trying to mod) i can mod on buried orgins tranzit mob of the dead i can load it in single player but it'll freeze other players and kick them out and freeze there xbox mob of the dead i'm not to worried about mainly nuketown and die rise so if anyone could help me solve that error i'd really appreciate it and i've already done the sabs and sabl to get dlc working mutiplayer maps work fine dlc and standered so i'll be in school in about an hour or two so if i don't respond that  why but thank's to anyone who responding or helping or reading 

If the errors only occurs when you're trying to use a mod, that mod is broken...

...it does it with a different mod menu so it's not the mod menu i tried encoreV9 and Conversion v1.5 and they don't work on die rise it say's exactly ****1 Script error(s) Solve function "add_stub" in maps/mp/zombies/_zm_weapons.gsc 

Nope i'm not missing any file's and it's like all DLC on Mutiplayer work's with mod menu online and off and then i go to zombies and the only map's that seem to work are Tranzit Orgins buried (yes sorry for spelling) i've gone in the TU18 folder on my desktop and typed in add_stub it said nothing was found same with the Black ops 2 folder nothing was found and same for DLC's nothing was found i've seen some people play modded die rise on or just even Die rise on a Jtag / rgh like if i say i remove Black ops 2 off of Xex menu and delete everything every file from it and reinstall it it'll load Die Rise no problem i don't think it'll work if i reinstall bo2 and just do the update and raw folder 

same happens to me **** 1 script error(s):    all other maps works fine not nuketown or die rise .maybe you cannot play these maps offline ? tried a few gsc menus same result tu 18 even used fresh load stream , files still error.

Ar3 u using a trainer or mod menu?

Why are you asking questions in an old thread? either they figured out the answer to the problem, or they didnt, and gave up on it.

Why are you asking questions in an old thread? either they figured out the answer to the problem, or they didnt, and gave up on it.

Maybe Rebelian23 also have the same issue and wanted to know if it could potentially be caused by trainers, if that's the case, yes... trainers can always cause issues with games...

I am from Se7ensins, I made an account on here as I saw this thread on google just to give  you the fix to your issue.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9yi9rl

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/03253bb70b8fe7beede990e81a00abf8822550e626f9c94ea7731a3c001d164f/analysis/

0/56

make a folder called zombies and place the files in that download inside of the zombies folder you created

then take the zombies folder and put it where your gametypes folder and gametypes_zm folder are located.

then your all set and your game should load without that script error on those maps!

To mods and admins: I am not trying to advertise when i stated where I was from and I havent read your forum rules, sorry if this post is going against them with that download link or etc. Just trying to help!

Also I realize this is a old thread but It could help others who look up this same issue online.

• Like 2

I am pretty sure the fix for that is to install the latest title update, I can say that fixed it for me. If that doesnt work, then you probably got a bad copy of the dlc.