RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
omar2365

DLC problem

Two days ago, i decided to play black ops 1. I copied the game from a friend, downloaded the latest title update(TU 11) and the game run smoothly. However, i wanted to play the zombies maps in the DLCs. So i downloaded the DLCs, copyied them into my external harddrive using horizon. I then run X360 game hack and XM360 and made sure the DLCs are unlocked.The DLCs are detected by aurora(I checked through "manage DLCs" option) and i enabled the TU. And here comes the problem, none of the maps are showing up and i was very frustrated. I tried deleting the DLCs then recopying them. Running XM360 and X360 game hack multiple times with no results whatsoever. HALP !!!!!

p.s: the game is not in content/0000 ...... , the folder is named Black ops and the game files are in there exactly as in the DVD

Two days ago, i decided to play black ops 1. I copied the game from a friend, downloaded the latest title update(TU 11) and the game run smoothly. However, i wanted to play the zombies maps in the DLCs. So i downloaded the DLCs, copyied them into my external harddrive using horizon. I then run X360 game hack and XM360 and made sure the DLCs are unlocked.The DLCs are detected by aurora(I checked through "manage DLCs" option) and i enabled the TU. And here comes the problem, none of the maps are showing up and i was very frustrated. I tried deleting the DLCs then recopying them. Running XM360 and X360 game hack multiple times with no results whatsoever. HALP !!!!!

p.s: the game is not in content/0000 ...... , the folder is named Black ops and the game files are in there exactly as in the DVD

Hi Komrade!

Well, the DLC for the game Black Ops 1 must match with the same language that you game its (sorry mi translation).

Example: I have the Black ops game in Spanish, so i need download the DLC to the game in Spanish.

If i download the DLC, but for the game in English, they appear in the DLC list, but they never go to run into my game.

I hope this be the correct answer to you problem. Good luck!

• Like 1