RealModScene

Hello Phoenix team would like to know if the long-awaited LiNK v2 aka NoVA will get really this September I heard rumors in matches on CoD BO2 on which clan members (GoD) said the NoVA would come out this month we are waiting, and I'd like you to hurry because many soon moved on to the Next Gen of course I know this isn't easy, I hope it's really more that month and that will revolutionize the LiNK

Please read this post one more time: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5217-nova-the-future-of-link/page-11#entry45685

And stop listening to those rumors, they're nothing more then someone looking for attention...

If ppl are moving on to the next gen consoles, they're not going to keep playing with you just because NOVA is released, we're NOT going to hurry just because you're being impatient... we have families and work aswell, which means that things take alot more time because these are higher priority...

NOVA will be released when it's finished, not a single day before that... if you want to know when it's going to be released, check the news page, if you find a post by MaesterRowen or one of the other admins, it's real information which you can believe in...

I'm not impatient and Yes informing you that many are migrating to next gen I'm asking a question guy found her one way dde impatient I'm sorry I didn't mean to make that question be in this sense.

I'm not impatient and Yes informing you that many are migrating to next gen I'm asking a question guy found her one way dde impatient I'm sorry I didn't mean to make that question be in this sense.

Mate its because this question has been asked and answered so many times now they getting sick of seeing it, if you had had a read of the site you would know this already

Sent from the race car behind ricky bobby.

• Like 2