RealModScene

Aurora downloads TU's to Aurora\Data\TitleUpdates\<folder>\<TU File>

The folder name is stored in the database... so you can't just put it there and expect it to work...

Aurora downloads TU's to Aurora\Data\TitleUpdates\\

The folder name is stored in the database... so you can't just put it there and expect it to work...

I have a question that's kind of along the same lines. I was wondering where would I put a modded TU for say GTA V if I wanted to use it and have it show up?

I have a question that's kind of along the same lines. I was wondering where would I put a modded TU for say GTA V if I wanted to use it and have it show up?

Depends on the filename/type:

Device:\Cache\

or

Device:\Content\0000...0\<TitleID>\0000D0000\

^ might be slightly off, my memory isn't the best with these damned ID's

Basically tho, they work exactly the same as a normal TU... just... they've been modified...

Whenever I put it in the correct spot manually or if I use content manager or a app like that I can't enable to TU or won't even show up

maybe your version of the game isn't compatible with the modded TU? you know there are different versions of each game, you have to have a matching TitleID, MediaID and BaseVersion (the first and last here are the most important)