RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
LiQuiDuS

Intenet problems

Hello everyone,

Im trying for a while to connect to Unity.net, I logged on pc it works, I tried on the xbox wont connect, Im tested my connection and it worked

everythink worked so far but i still no internet, no covers download because I cant connect to Unity.net.

But today I did a different test, your network status, and i got this msg:

http://s17.postimg.org/no27fjw8f/IMG_0322.jpg

I got a network all this time but no Internet, Is there any pluggin or anything else that I have to enable/disable.

Regards,

LQ.

that wont pass because live block is set in dashlaunch.. you need to set xhttp to true in dashlaunch.. possibly disable live block strong..

and test withing Aurora.. not the stock dash..

I've disable liveblock and it worked.

Thank you for the help.

liveblock is needed so you don't ban your console.. but your choice in not reading what i advised.. 

liveblock is needed so you don't ban your console.. but your choice in not reading what i advised..

Getting the console banned isn't a big deal, getting the console trashed by microsoft sending a mandatory update to the console would be a bigger problem...

Hi guys can anyone help me my upnp says not found and my ports keeps failing tried changing the ports but stil no pass if anyone can help please thanks

Hi guys can anyone help me my upnp says not found and my ports keeps failing tried changing the ports but stil no pass if anyone can help please thanks

What model of router do you have to begin with?