RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

Mortal Kombat X Canceled!

Unfortunately Mortal Kombat X will NOT be coming to 360..

After months of development, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has come to the regrettable conclusion that we cannot release Mortal Kombat X for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Please know our teams worked diligently to meet the quality standards set by the current-gen versions of the game. We were not able to get the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions to the quality expected of a Mortal Kombat game and are very sorry for not being able to deliver the products as originally planned.

sad to say it.. but this probably wasn't a "development" issue.. but a way to get people to move forward.. i will be livid if bops3 gets canceled..

Unfortunately Mortal Kombat X will NOT be coming to 360..

After months of development, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has come to the regrettable conclusion that we cannot release Mortal Kombat X for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Please know our teams worked diligently to meet the quality standards set by the current-gen versions of the game. We were not able to get the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions to the quality expected of a Mortal Kombat game and are very sorry for not being able to deliver the products as originally planned.

sad to say it.. but this probably wasn't a "development" issue.. but a way to get people to move forward.. i will be livid if bops3 gets canceled..

I knew dat frm d day they delayed the release....!! Hope that bops3 does not get cancelled...

In 2010 I bought an Xbox 360 for MK9. Now - perhaps buy Xbox One for MK10. Nothing changes)

In fact - as expected ..

well said. lol