RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bulldock

[Help] Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

Hey guys, I wanted 2 sort out a problem..... I have cod advanced warfare and it isn't working from.... like 2 or 3 months.... I had no interest in playing the multiplayer( only that portion does not work).... I only play exo zombies... but I recently saw a content trainer on xyz , it made me wanting to play the game again.... The problem is when I go into multiplayer or Exo survival... after 4 or 5 sec a message pops up" the disk is unreadable".. I have all compatiblity packs till 6 and all main 3 dlc (except recokning)... Can anyone help me sort this out... also I don't have DZ+AA pack so don't tell me 2 delete it. Can anyone tell me a way to check if any file is corrupt?

Any help is appreciated

Hey guys, I wanted 2 sort out a problem..... I have cod advanced warfare and it isn't working from.... like 2 or 3 months.... I had no interest in playing the multiplayer( only that portion does not work).... I only play exo zombies... but I recently saw a content trainer on xyz , it made me wanting to play the game again.... The problem is when I go into multiplayer or Exo survival... after 4 or 5 sec a message pops up" the disk is unreadable".. I have all compatiblity packs till 6 and all main 3 dlc (except recokning)... Can anyone help me sort this out... also I don't have DZ+AA pack so don't tell me 2 delete it. Can anyone tell me a way to check if any file is corrupt?

Any help is appreciated

most likey you xex rip or god is messed up. also are you sure that DZ+AA is deleted. pm me. i can help

most likey you xex rip or god is messed up. also are you sure that DZ+AA is deleted

Can't it be any of the comp. pack i corrupt?? I don't think my god is messed up....

Can't it be any of the comp. pack i corrupt?? I don't think my god is messed up....

You can check with NXE... the TU itself can also be corrupt... Or, you could be using a old kernel...

You can check with NXE... the TU itself can also be corrupt... Or, you could be using a old kernel...

I am on the latest dash 17150 or something.... the tu is fine.... can  u suggest a method to find out that which of the dlc is corrupt??

I am on the latest dash 17150 or something.... the tu is fine.... can  u suggest a method to find out that which of the dlc is corrupt??

Latest is currently 17349... if you go to NXE, you can go to Memory, from there you can find the game and see if it's displayed with a yellow triangle that have a ! in it, if so, it's corrupt... the same thing happens with the TU... just because it's downloaded fine doesn't mean it's not corrupt...

Latest is currently 17349... if you go to NXE, you can go to Memory, from there you can find the game and see if it's displayed with a yellow triangle that have a ! in it, if so, it's corrupt... the same thing happens with the TU... just because it's downloaded fine doesn't mean it's not corrupt...

Ok.... I checked the dlc's and all other stuff and it turns out they are fine.... So what now.... I have a backup of COD aw on my pc should I retransfer it??  

Thx a lot guys.... Found out the problem... it was compatibility pack 4 that was causing the error.... Fixed the game and now playing.... Again thx a lot SUPRASHAKE and SWIZZY.... btw guys... the comp. pack was not showing up as corrupt in the memory... as Swizzy told... I found by checking out which was the last tittle update that the game was working fine with.... after that I downloaded everything after that..... 

• Like 1

Thx a lot guys.... Found out the problem... it was compatibility pack 4 that was causing the error.... Fixed the game and now playing.... Again thx a lot SUPRASHAKE and SWIZZY.... btw guys... the comp. pack was not showing up as corrupt in the memory... as Swizzy told... I found by checking out which was the last tittle update that the game was working fine with.... after that I downloaded everything after that.....

Maybe the Compatibility pack was for a different version of the game?

Maybe the Compatibility pack was for a different version of the game?

but, comp packs are also regarded as dlc.... and dlc are same for any version of the game.... Am I right..??

but, comp packs are also regarded as dlc.... and dlc are same for any version of the game.... Am I right..??

There has been games that have different DLC data for different versions of the game (different region games have different DLC content in some cases)