Fernet Robles

HR Giger Skin Aurora 0.5 background music and animation

a6ZNhKp.png

iztZlVZ.jpg

Skin based on HR Giger size approx 60MB
aurora supports version 0.5

gigerSkin.rar

skin.xzp place the file in the following path: / HDD1 / Aurora / Skins

Layouts includes a custom file so that the covers look smaller and you can enjoy the best aspects of skin that you can see on the third picture of the post.
path: / HDD1 / Aurora / Media / Layouts[/b][/font][/size]

• Like 9

Good, can you plz tell how integrate music file as background sound in any aurora skin...?

the skin was already set up with music and animation I just edit and replace the images and music.

you could use this skin to edit and make a version of the theme you want

• Like 1

It would've been great if you had posted each screenshot as a separate image, or at the very least put some space between each one so you can see the screen properly, right now they partially blend together in some areas, making it hard to see what is what exactly...

I'll post this on the forums rather then having it on external links, as it's more future proof, and you get to see how many actually downloaded your skin :)

Good, can you plz tell how integrate music file as background sound in any aurora skin...?

ok, im gonna use the main portion as an example..

for background music on main portion of Aurora, load Aurora_main.Xur, go into Aurora/ApplicationLayer/Wallpaper/ and on the left hand of xuitools, there is icons to add stuff.. hit the speaker icon(XAudio Sound) and add it in.. it requires you to size the audio, but i dont know if it really matters as it is a sound, but you can set to 1280/720 and position of 0/0/0 just to be safe.. once you've sized it.. there is options on the right hand side such as play/stop and loop/finish.. set for play/loop and volume of what ever you prefer.. default is -12.. then choose your file.. they have to be in .WAV format.. so you'll have to convert your mp3's.. 

afaik.. i was the first to produce a skin for aurora with BG music.. but others may have used it to do their own.. which i fully allow.. ;-)

EDIT: you can use any of my "Darkend" skins here as a basis to show you.. as i was just testing out different things with each of the different skins..

Edit2: GOOD JOB Fernet Robles, nice skin ;-)

• Like 2

ok, im gonna use the main portion as an example..

for background music on main portion of Aurora, load Aurora_main.Xur, go into Aurora/ApplicationLayer/Wallpaper/ and on the left hand of xuitools, there is icons to add stuff.. hit the speaker icon(XAudio Sound) and add it in.. it requires you to size the audio, but i dont know if it really matters as it is a sound, but you can set to 1280/720 and position of 0/0/0 just to be safe.. once you've sized it.. there is options on the right hand side such as play/stop and loop/finish.. set for play/loop and volume of what ever you prefer.. default is -12.. then choose your file.. they have to be in .WAV format.. so you'll have to convert your mp3's.. 

afaik.. i was the first to produce a skin for aurora with BG music.. but others may have used it to do their own.. which i fully allow.. ;-)

EDIT: you can use any of my "Darkend" skins here as a basis to show you.. as i was just testing out different things with each of the different skins..

Edit2: GOOD JOB Fernet Robles, nice skin ;-)

Thanks buddy, really appreciate the support...!

Edit: Is there a limit to the length of the music file (in .WAV format) which is set as background music...?

Edit: Is there a limit to the length of the music file (in .WAV format) which is set as background music...?

Probably not, if there is... it'd be a very long one...

umm.. not that i know  personally.. but i used a full song on loop in each of my skins.. the loading portion of Aurora has a time so.. give or take that.. meaning the song will play on the loading screen until it has fully loaded and goes to the main portion, then that song will be started.. 

MULTIPLE songs.. such as a playlist.. might not be doable tho.. 

Edit: actually i think if you setup the frames correctly.. you COULD theoretically have multiple songs playing.. but no "shuffle/skip song" options are available.. 

• Like 1

It would've been great if you had posted each screenshot as a separate image, or at the very least put some space between each one so you can see the screen properly, right now they partially blend together in some areas, making it hard to see what is what exactly...

I'll post this on the forums rather then having it on external links, as it's more future proof, and you get to see how many actually downloaded your skin :)

ok pictures published separately  :thumbup:

Shouldn't this be in the aurora section?

Thanks for noticing, i've moved it now :)