RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
crasher666

Was Xlink Kai issue solved in FSD 3.0?

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum... and I read here that there used to be a problem with connecting to the Xlink Kai servers from FSD 3.0.

Lately I bought a Xbox with Jtag and running FSD 3.0... I just want to make sure - was this issue solved ?

Thanks in advanced !

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum... and I read here that there used to be a problem with connecting to the Xlink Kai servers from FSD 3.0.

Lately I bought a Xbox with Jtag and running FSD 3.0... I just want to make sure - was this issue solved ?

Thanks in advanced !

yer the issue was resolved, xlink kia was removed, and replaced with link.
  • Like 1

hey im having problem my xlink kai does not show up on settings tab and when i open it through xbox guide button it says not available plzz tell me do i have to port forward???

yer the issue was resolved, xlink kia was removed, and replaced with link.

But the Xlink Kai is a bigger community, isn't it ?

I also saw that there are many people that had fatal errors when they upgraded to the version with Link ... so I'm not sure but maybe you will know .. is the version stable enough to install ?

Thanks !

But the Xlink Kai is a bigger community, isn't it ?

I also saw that there are many people that had fatal errors when they upgraded to the version with Link ... so I'm not sure but maybe you will know .. is the version stable enough to install ?

Thanks !

if you want xlinkkai go back to a non-beta version of FSD3

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

if you want xlinkkai go back to a non-beta version of FSD3

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Currently I'm running the non beta version .. I would like to know if it's worth while upgrading to the new version.

I'm asking because I'm not so familiar with the downgrade / upgrade process so I want to be sure in the things I'm planning to do.

Thanks again.

Currently I'm running the non beta version .. I would like to know if it's worth while upgrading to the new version.

I'm asking because I'm not so familiar with the downgrade / upgrade process so I want to be sure in the things I'm planning to do.

Thanks again.

fsd 3.0 link is beta, dont be surprised with bugs and errors, but as i tested like 20 games got only 1 error from borderland 2 (system restart )nothing more.

indeed community is lower but hey its part of step forward towards evolution dont you think ?

i didnt thought of consequences as i installed fsd 3.0 even if it deleted my 700+ game data base (covers and photos) i downloaded anew and iam happy with everything. and sadly didnt found any bugs beside that borderland(truely happy :p), i wish i was of a help in this part. its up to you

• Like 1

fsd 3.0 link is beta, dont be surprised with bugs and errors, but as i tested like 20 games got only 1 error from borderland 2 (system restart )nothing more.

indeed community is lower but hey its part of step forward towards evolution dont you think ?

i didnt thought of consequences as i installed fsd 3.0 even if it deleted my 700+ game data base (covers and photos) i downloaded anew and iam happy with everything. and sadly didnt found any bugs beside that borderland(truely happy :p), i wish i was of a help in this part. its up to you

You have been a great help ! Thank you very much !

I will try it out .. and I'm pretty sure I will not be disappointed.

Thanks again !