RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
eljuns13

Shutdown issue while joining bops2 (SOLVED)

Hello all first of all, thanks for all the effort on LiNK, im juan they call me jun and i have an issue with black ops 2

I have the region free game, dashlaunch 3.05, tu 22.0.1 downloaded from fsd

the problem is that every time that i try to join a game, the room is ok, the xbox crashes and shutdown.

can you help me?

thanks

FIX

Old dashboard 157something ahaha

Update to 16202, xex region free, tu from http://www.xbuc.net, you can get the path from the fsd webui

Thanks

Sorry admins if i can't post another address but iveseenit before in another post

if you think that a tuto would be necessary, i could make it, sorry for my reaaally bad english (mexico drifter :B)

sometime i have the same problem. a moment after i select multiplayer it hangs and stay so until i turn off the xbox from power button or if i try to join a room, the room is empty and after i press B , baang crashes. why? not so often but enoyng. setup same lake your.

yeah have been facing the same issue... and updating to dashlaunch 3.05 and dash 16202 doesnt seem to solve the problem. Sometimes iam able to join rooms but cant play game and it gives some error and throws me back to multiplayer screen. Sometimes for eg i select Public room 1, it goes blank in the Hud and if press A again, it crashes and xbox shuts down itself..

i had same stuff only with borderlands 2, as you try changing room in game, sometimes(just text disapears nothing more i still able to pick it) lobby 1 disapears and as soon i try to enter it i get crash error. but beside that iam able to play, i got no new skin just default one.

kernel 16197

dash 3,0 rev 402

i played earlier joining in public rooms. i often face a error "unable to join" in groups or public rooms after i select the game from the system link game list.