RealModScene

Hi everyone,

I Want To Make A Gta mod menu so i can finally play a mod menu whats mine. But the problemen is, i dont know How. i searched for it everywhere but couldn't find it. If you can and want to help me out thanks.

Please dont post stupid reactions

AND I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO THE GUY WHO'S WILLING TO HELP ME!!

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I Want To Make A Gta mod menu so i can finally play a mod menu whats mine. But the problemen is, i dont know How. i searched for it everywhere but couldn't find it. If you can and want to help me out thanks.

Please dont post stupid reactions

AND I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO THE GUY WHO'S WILLING TO HELP ME!!

you want to make a mod menu that is yours, but you want someone else to make it for you and you will give credit to that person

good one

what is stupid here is your post, not the reactions

you want to make a mod menu that is yours, but you want someone else to make it for you and you will give credit to that person

good one

what is stupid here is your post, not the reactions

No Its More Like I Just Need A Start And Someone Who Can Teach Me What Scripting Code To Use

No Its More Like I Just Need A Start And Someone Who Can Teach Me What Scripting Code To Use

Mate if you don't even know where to begin then i can pretty much say that you have not got the skills to make one you will meed to learn a hell of a lot just so you could even understand what people were telling you, and know one will have the time to walk you through it step by step

Sent from the race car behind ricky bobby.

• Like 2

Mate if you don't even know where to begin then i can pretty much say that you have not got the skills to make one you will meed to learn a hell of a lot just so you could even understand what people were telling you, and know one will have the time to walk you through it step by step

Sent from the race car behind ricky bobby.

I Know But If No One Will Tell Me Where To Start And Then People Like You Keep Saying This

I Know But If No One Will Tell Me Where To Start And Then People Like You Keep Saying This

First of all, you'll need to learn how to write C++ code, once you know this, you'll have to learn how memory addressing works... from there, you can continue onwards to modify memory (that's what a trainer/modmenu does)