RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
chrisxr

Disconnected Media

Hi.

Is there any way to prevent Aurora from blacking out any games that are on disconnected hard drives.

I'd like to be able to swap a couple of hard drives, but still maintain a nice complete cover-flow if drives aren't all connected at any given time.

~ Chris.

• Like 1

You can use a script that filters out those games, there should be one included already, check for something about Enabled or Disabled

Ah, I never thought of it this way around.

However, is there a way to still display the disconnected games, but have them show their covers as though they weren't disconnected.

Ah, I never thought of it this way around.

However, is there a way to still display the disconnected games, but have them show their covers as though they weren't disconnected.

Nope, there isn't... they're that way for a reason, it's to show you that these games aren't playable at this time

Absolutely, and it is indeed a handy feature.

Maybe a customization option for future versions, allowing different methods for hiding these games (i.e. different levels of darkening or maybe an X at the top corner of the game or something). I, personally, just find the complete blackening to be a little too much. Just personal preference though.

I will have a play with removing them from the list completely for now.

Thanks for your responses.