RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

[Unity/RMS] Matchmaking Topics display

OK, so this suggestion, i probably already should have stated a while ago when Swizzy asked about ideas to make the matchmaking area better..

on the right-hand of the site there is a "Recent Topics" thingy.. 

ws7c5y.png

Why not have a section like that for the matchmaking topics?? as of now the topics DO get brought into "recent topics", but get pushed down by other ones.. so yeah..

• Like 4

It's a good suggestion, i'll talk to the other admins and see how we can get that done, it might be when we update the skin/forum the next time, which should be soonish

yes, i would like that to improve it too.

Maybe we can also do invitations or something for xboxunity.net

Invitations, as in sending something that pops up on the console similar to xbl?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Invitations, as in sending something that pops up on the console similar to xbl?

Sent from my SM-G903F

That Would be Awesome.

Sent from my SM-G903F

ACUTUALLY.. this COULD be done.. something similar was done in "LiNKChat".. it used jrpc.xex tho as a plugin.. and sent a "XnotifyPopup" when someone specified the person's name.. so a slight modification "COULD" be worked out.. to where someone sends you an invite or w.e.. it pops up on xb.. but this "WOULD" have to be up to the DEV's..

EDIT: to specify, the when someone said "Hey Felida" a popup would show saying, "Felida has a new message" so.. how it would work with inv's and whatnot would have to be up to the DEV's to work out.. lol

EDIT 2: it also used XPRC.xex.. the difference between JRPC and XPRC i dunno.. lol.. but again.. pretty sure swizzy and the other DEV's know what to use/do

• Like 1